• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That describes me in real life; I look grumpy when I'm walking around though I'm not really.

I tell ya we're operating at maximum capacity lately fellas.

Getting out a post every week is fine with me. Only gets difficult when one tries to cover everything in one post. Extensive time consumption is normal for detailed writers x)
Also did you know, based on the Merriam-Webster definition, a paragraph is technically "one or more sentences", so short posts with 4-5 liners are actually considered 4-5 paragraphs in itself x)

Niiiiiice, I'd say some people's paragraphs would be given a new word just to describe how long there bloody paragraphs are!

Niiiiiice, I'd say some people's paragraphs would be given a new word just to describe how long there bloody paragraphs are!
I myself do not prefer detailed writing. But it is essential to developing character's intrigues and their point of view (inner thoughts, philosophies... etc.). Since I read very slowly, I tend to treat any RP as a collection of novels within the same universe. Tis fun.

nom nom nom.

I myself do not prefer detailed writing. But it is essential to developing character's intrigues and their point of view (inner thoughts, philosophies... etc.). Since I read very slowly, I tend to treat any RP as a collection of novels within the same universe. Tis fun.

nom nom nom.

I understand ya there buddy, sometimes when I'd be writing, it was like the character I was writing never ventured out of his mindscape.

I have about 20 minutes writing time per night so super long posts are out the window unless I spend a week on them. Ahaha.

Speaking of, K's first post is pretty damn long and is broken into two parts so Hey-ho.

(for tomorrow, not the news conference)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back