• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
There's nothing better than a clean kitchen is there fellas? It's like my own little plane of Oblivion and woe betide the poor soul that leaves a bowl with unwashed Weetabix inside; that stuff is more durable than bonds of friendship.

There's nothing better than a clean kitchen is there fellas? It's like my own little plane of Oblivion and woe betide the poor soul that leaves a bowl with unwashed Weetabix inside; that stuff is more durable than bonds of friendship.

As someone who cleans after countless of dorm mates, I have taken a liking to cleaning. On the contrary, if I find one of my roommate's dereliction, I will force them to pay for my work. Like my friend in the Navy said "If you're good at something. Don't do it for free."

There's something therapeutic about it isn't there? I tell ya, it's like the Navy in my house if one of my brother's leaves something in the sink that should have been washed; I'll get him out of bed to wash the blood thing. ;)

There's something therapeutic about it isn't there? I tell ya, it's like the Navy in my house if one of my brother's leaves something in the sink that should have been washed; I'll get him out of bed to wash the blood thing. ;)

It's nice to do something to get stuff off your mind. Some people work out, some go to the range, and some go shopping. I try not to spend, as a broke college student. So most of my expenditures go to detergents and cleaning equipment. Save money, live better, Walmart.

You're dead right buddy! I hope I'm not being too invasive when I ask this but you said you were in a different time zone. Are you studying out in Asia somewhere?

You're dead right buddy! I hope I'm not being too invasive when I ask this but you said you were in a different time zone. Are you studying out in Asia somewhere?

Something along that line. The "transfer student" experience is actually not that far off from animes. For example, I am given a seat by the window, funnily.

Something along that line. The "transfer student" experience is actually not that far off from animes. For example, I am given a seat by the window, funnily.
oh ur in japan?
how long have you been there?
i would've wanted to reside in japan but now that ive decided to not be a programmer idk if i wanna like have a job there

oh ur in japan?
how long have you been there?
i would've wanted to reside in japan but now that ive decided to not be a programmer idk if i wanna like have a job there

Negative. I'm in Vietnam atm. I've only spent like an hour in Japan and that was in the airport (love their gift shops, sooooo many stuff).

Close enough x) long as you know its in Asia. Not gonna lie, the food here is pretty good (might get fat soon if I don't regulate my diet)
I think I've had vietnamese food once and it wasnt all that great. Than again, it was a little restaurant down the street so it's probably scuffed vietnamese food

oops
tbh i don't really enjoy vietnamese food
thats just a me thing (though most of my family doesn't like it either)

It's understandable. I, too, have a bias when it comes to food. It's just that I had wayyyy too much American food, that everything else starts to become tasty x)

I think I've had vietnamese food once and it wasnt all that great. Than again, it was a little restaurant down the street so it's probably scuffed vietnamese food
everything is fresh here. The noodles texture and taste is VERY different from the refrigerated ones back in the states. Anyways, I'mma stop, before I get all crazy with the food here.

Screenshot_20190112-172934__01.jpg

Today's update.

Deadline is Tuesday.

There are a few players who haven't posted since the start of the RP. If you're not intending to post, let me know so I can make room for others. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back