• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
everything is fresh here. The noodles texture and taste is VERY different from the refrigerated ones back in the states. Anyways, I'mma stop, before I get all crazy with the food here.
I believe you lmao. It's like ramen here and ramen in Japan. Two whole different things

Do you really want all your hard earned money that goes to tax to go to someone else? Psshh

My goodness fellas, Aquaman was AMAZING! The villains looked amazing, Aquaman's suit looked amazing, Mera looked amazing, everything was amazing. Orm was nearly the stand-out character in the whole thing, he had some mighty lines. :D

Do you really want all your hard earned money that goes to tax to go to someone else? Psshh
Mate the bean counters will take any opportunity to hit people with 'sanctions' over here which means your payments get skipped.

I'm going to have disagree with ya there now buddy about it being Black Panther, that's a bit harsh of a verdict for my liking. ;)

a5a.png

The state of people dangling and interacting with multiple plot threads and storylines in the near future:
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Sebastian's gruff, mean exterior is merely there to hide the fact that he actually likes all the pink and the frills and the cats. I bet he'll be back to the Cozy Cat Cafe sooner than you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back