• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beach City Tales (A Steven Universe AU)

Obsidus picked him up and placed him on the warp and teleported him, she looked at the two "This is actually art. I like the banana, it symbolizes that we should eat fruit," she said laughing at them.

Goldy looked around seeing his gun replaced "WHAT THE HECK!" He looked at Cirtine "Nice eye patches," he said laughing at her ridiculous appearance. He glared and shot at Obisdus with his real gun, missing by a few inches.

@TheOnlyCatbug @Quillicious

Citrine freaked out, she used to see out of only one eye, now she can't see. "CLOD, CLOD, CLOD, CLOD, CLOD, CLOD, CLOD, CLOD, CLOD!"

She finally took them off. "How do you do this you..." She saw that the blue one left.

Emerald summoned her dagger. It shone in the light and was transparent. It had flowery designs.

Obsidus charged at Goldy and swung her sword only to be stopped by him, she tried to slash at his side.

Goldy blocked the sword with his gun and used his foot to shove her away. He dodge the side hit and tackled her to the ground only to have a sword to his stomach, he pointed the gun at her face. They stood still and Coldy looked back "Little help, literally," he said with a chuckle.

Sunstone came back to the temple, in a speedy zip. He'd look around to see if anyone was home. He'd chew on a toothpick and grin. "Helloooooo?"

@Anyone

"Good job Obsidus." She said toward the fallen gem.

"No,no,oh no... um... I don't know what to do!"

Emerald quickly pulled Obsidus to her side of the battle. She put him on the warp pad and warped them both back.

She noticed sunstone was back from whatever he was doing. "Hey, what have you been doing?"

@Shammy the Shamrock @Erbrin

"Emmy! I went out patrolling, got some strange readings about a mini-quake." he'd say, looking like the usual Sunstone. But there was something.. different about him. It was not like him to do something important, voluntarily.

@TheOnlyCatbug

Clear and Smoy rushed through the entrance of the temple, nearly falling over themselves and onto the floor. "Did we miss it?" Smoky, the brown haired 'twin' asked as Clear looked at them. "I believe so." She replied, sighing. Running was not their strong suit, so it was no surprise they missed a mission..again. Their attention was quickly turned to Sunstone. "Oh, look what the cat dragged in."

"What's wrong? You don't sound like the normal you." She looked behind Sunstone to see the twins. "Hey guys. Yeah, 2 homeworld gems were there. We damaged them and poofed one I think." She went to her room to get that flower she was so obsessed with.

@BigBadWolf @Erbrin

Citrine held Goldy in her arms, like a hug. "Don't leave me here on this stupid planet!"

Goldy reformed and sighed "Nice job, I could have been bubbled. However at least you're okay, as your guard I must protect you." He said walking over to her and sitting on the rim again, throwing the banana into the ocean. He smiled "I won't leave ya," he said with a laugh.

@TheOnlyCatbug

Obsidus glared at Sunny "Hello Sunny, still think you are the fastest gem here." She said, always seeing him as a rival. She crossed her arms and her cheeks turned dark at Emeralds compliment "T-Thanks," she said with a smile.

@TheOnlyCatbug @BigBadWolf @Erbrin

Last edited by a moderator:
The 'twins' straightened their posture, their legs a lot less tuckered out from running. "Maybe you two can help resolve this feud of yours in training? We were about to start ourselves if you two wouldn't mind joining us." They said, obviously in unison, a smile etched on both of their faces. "We have a few things we need to practice in case we actually make it to the next mission." Clear added, the two letting out a small chuckle at the lame attempt of a joke.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Erbrin

Emerald Emerald went out with the flower's stem at her neck, she made it grow like that to help it grab her. She heard the twins in sync, it didn't sound right to her. She wished there was a way to make them individuals instead of joined together. "Hey, I'm not gonna train. I'm just going to stay here and relax a bit." She clenched her right hand, and the flower grabbed her tighter. She smiled.

@Shammy the Shamrock @BigBadWolf @Erbrin

Citrine Citrine breathed heavily, there was always a panic-y feeling when a friend was in danger. Tears were in her eyes. "Thank you..." She saw the warp to homeworld, it was shattered again. "Clods, now we're stuck here!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Goldy hugged her "Don't cry, please. I don't like seeing nice gems get hurt," he said with a laugh looking at the warp. He growled "Can we fix it? We stranded on this rock! WHEN I FIND THOSE CRYSTAL REJECTS I'M GONNA," he stopped and calmed down, he picked her up and looked at the ocean "Can you swim or would I need to carry you?" He asked laughing, trying to lighten the mood.

@TheOnlyCatbug

Obsidus smiled "TRAINING! You two just said my favorite word," she dawned her beach clothes and adjusted her glasses. "Sunny ready to get beaten by the fastest gem here." She said putting her sword on her back and walking outside.

@BigBadWolf @Erbrin

The two nodded at Emeralds words. "We'll be sure to alert you when we are done." The 'twins' said before following Obsidus's lead, dawning their beach clothes, the same black tank-top and white shorts from yesterday, before following their fellow Gem outside. "We hope you don't mind training with us first, give Sunny a chance to get to your level." They said, obviously on Obsidus's side rather than Sunny's. They were never too fond of Gems, though they didn't know why. "We would like to practice fusing." Smoky said bfore her twin opened her mouth. "If you wouldn't mind, we think it would be interesting to see the outcome, we've never tried before."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Obsidus was suprised "I have never either. I was an army gem that was taught that fusion was something frowned upon by the diamonds." She walked up to them "Do you know how to fuse, I know a little but only the dance, not the outcome." She said, the closest was when Rose once asked her if she knew about it. Rose explained the idea and feelings but never really demonstrated it in others presence.

@BigBadWolf

Citrine "I don't think I can swim. Let me try." She got free of Goldy's hands and touched the water with her finger. It was only her second time here and she never touched water before. She went back to goldy. "Yeah, I don't think I've learned enough about this place to do anything else on it that much."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Emerald Emerald sat on the couch, she had nothing else to do really. She didn't train normally and she normally hangs out with humans in her down time. She went outside and formed her wings. She flew over the group and waved at them, she needed to go shopping anyway.

"We only saw it occur once, between a Pearl and an Amethyst, other than that, no, but we have been practicing the dance in our spare time." The two said. "It should turn out quite interesting though. We have tried to fuse ourselves, but that doesn't seem to work, our Gemstone wont even glow." Added Smoky before Clear held out her hand. "So, what do you say? Want to give it a try?"

Obsidus was reluctant at first but extended her hand "Sure! This should be fun," she said standing, her legs separated. She was nervous but also curious of what a fusion could be like, she would let them lead, and she would follow.

Goldy sighed and went into the water, holding Citrine above him. He flipped over and formed a raft, placing her on his chest as he did a starfish formation. "I use to do this all the time back west, there was a watering hole near our warp." He said slowly propelling himself in a random direction "Do you think the diamonds will be mad when we get home," he asked, putting his hat on her head so it wouldn't get wet.

@TheOnlyCatbug

Black Onyx exited his room with his usual neutral expression, he walked towards the couch, sat and started reading the newspaper. He hated most of human activities, especially eating but he enjoyed reading the newspaper. "So what are we doing today?" He asked Obsidus

Citrine It took her a long time to think about what to say, water seemed to take her attention from anything. She finally spoke."If we get back home. We're probably very far away from the west warp. We might need to build a base here instead. All of the robonoids were stressed to repair the homeworld warp again so they exploded. Ew, I hate that goo that they use, it takes a long time to clean off. Hey, land." She pointed straight ahead.

The two began with simple actions, their upper half in Obsidius's direction as they sidestepped in a away that resembled a simple beginners tango. Their steps soon became quicker before they spun her around once, continuing their quick steps again before spinning her once more, dipping her in a usual dipping manner. Their gems began to glow, radiating a mixture of black, white, and brown light, which engulfed them. The 'twins' could feel their bones lengthen and the three bodies becoming one, it wasn't painful, it was just...weird. The transformation took less than ten seconds, creating a giant women with six arms, a conjoined white Clear Quartz and Smoky Quarts on the chest, and Rainbow Obsidian on its hand. The tall women towered over ten feet, its skin was pure white in color, black splotches covering it's face, back, and arms. It's hair was pure white, black lines also streaking through it, and in a bob style, the three had created Black Tourmaline Quartz. "Wow.." She said, looking at her upper two arms, similar to how a women would look at an engagement ring.

Goldy heard the word land and swam as fast as he could towards it. He finally made it and got up, he shook himself to get the water off "Where are we? If we need to build a base, where do we start," he said taking his hat back and looking around.

@TheOnlyCatbug

(Obsidus) Black Tourmaline Quartz couldn't help but be amazed, she looked down at Black Onyx "HEY! What do you think of the new me, I wonder what my weapon is," she said using the lower hands to grab her face. Black Tourmanline started running around the beach, using elegant strives before going back to Black Onyx "Can't wait to see how Emerald feels about this," she said pumping one of her fist in the air.

@BigBadWolf @Galen Ardila

(Clear) "Let's show her." She said as Black Tourmaline Quarts took a few steps towards the entrance. (Smoky) "Yeah, but how are we supposed to fit?" She said as their fusion bend down, realizing they may or may not be too large to get into the temple without crawling or something of the sort. "Hey, Emerald!" (Clear) "Take a look at this!" She yelled as Black Tourmaline Quarts waved one of her arms in her middle set of the six she had.

(Obsidus) Black Tourmaline Quartz activated Obsidus weapon and the axes of Smoky and Clear. She spun both and created her weapon, it was a long, giant staff that, at both ends was two sharp sword like points on opposite sides of each other with a star in between. The staff was black with light colors gleaming on it, Quartz smiled "I'm queen of the ocean," she said laughing trying to get up but hitting the roof. "OW!" She said rubbing her head and looking around the tiny room.

(It's like a trident except 2 points instead of three and on both sides)

@Galen Ardila @BigBadWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back