• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Battle of Tokyo

Who should apologize?

• Holo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucky

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
"Thank you, both." I nod, finally a full smile on my face. I've some-what adapted to being a ghoul. "My name is Naoya Mujakina." I get kinda shy right after I introduce myself. "I hope we can we friends." I look back up and chuckle lightly. "Sorry, I dunno why I'm acting like this."

Masaki looks at Naoya and smiles, "Its fine, besides. All of us are ghouls, except Anthony, hes probably the only human that truly knows we are ghouls" he chuckles as he continues to wipe the tables and put the chairs up "I can help you learn how to use your Kagune if you want? Its a necessity since it will keep you safe" he says with a comforting smile as he then looks away and finishes cleaning

"Really? You guys are really kind." I smile and nod in agreement. "Sure, I accept." I walk over to the boy who offered to help me. "Where should we go to help me use my Kagune?" I take off my hood once again, I have a big smile on my face.

tumblr_mks48kMdmS1ryh4foo1_500.gif

*Just a friendlier version of me since the other two looked mean xD *

*Bitch please I'm fabulous*

Last edited by a moderator:
"thank you..." He says as he looks at Naoya and then sighs "Im not entirely sure, but we need to get you a mask since that will keep your identity hidden.." He finishes cleaning and sits opposite Naoya "But, I think there is an abandoned carpark near here, we can go there I suppose" he shrugs his shoulders as hes not really sure

((Very fabulous xD ))

"A mask... I think I have one back home I *could* use..." I think. "Anyway's... The carpark seems like a good place. If it's abandoned that just makes it even better."

Kimi getting her thoughts cleared up as she starts to hear the music again. She then hears the conversation shift subjects to Masks. Thinking about helping out she looks back out. And walks in the Cafe lobby she starts to speak out. "We should try tomorrow" she said a bit embarrassed since she might have created the reason why he couldn't go now. "I kinda made a bad scenario." Obviously talking about the doves in the car. She rubs her cheek with her finger with forced laughter.

"Okay." I nod and walk over to Kimi. "Are you feeling better? You are ok? Right?" I ask, feeling concerned for her. Due to my hospitalic nature.

*Hospitalic = Sense of Hospitality*

"The carpark has been abandoned for as long as I can remember, I go there quite often to train myself" he smiles at Naoya and then turns to Kimi "Yeah... Tomorrows good, considering this place might be swarming with Doves in a few hours" he sighed and then laughed to himself "Its quite funny really" he then goes and makes himself coffee, "My mask is upstairs so I dont need to get one, unless you want a new one we will go to the shop tomorrow" he looks at Naoya

"I think I have one that will work for a while. It has some added benefits to it also." I smirk to myself. "Tomorrow it is than" I nod and look down at my hands slowly putting them into fists then back into flattened and relaxed hands.

"Yes I'm ok," Kimi answered flipping his bunny ears on his jacket. "I suppose a advantage of having that part ghoul is the regeneration" looking at the coffee shop as she starts to get her own cup of coffee.

Thinking to herself that she is so dead when a Dove goes in the coffee shop. Or whenever the owner comes back in after the owners trip, or whatever the owner uses when he arrives.

I blush a bit. Having Kimi play with the bunny ears on my hoodie. Not really minding it. Actually, quite enjoying it. I look around at everyone. "So... Now that I'm a ghoul... Am I in this group of yours?" I ask happily. Thinking I can make some friends. Since I haven't had many since I've moved

Masaki quietly sips his coffee as he sits at one of the tables "Its been a while since I've used my Kagune so this should be fun..." He smiles to himself as he continues drinking his coffee as he hear what Naoya said "Of course.. Well, you are welcome to stay if you want to. But we wont force you though" he finishes his coffee and puts the empty mug on the side next to the sink

I nod quickly. "I'll stay here, with you guys." I smile brightly. An innocent-esc look on my face. "It works out since I come here a lot anyways after school."

"Oh, whats school like? I've never been" he asks curiously as his gaze averts to Naoyas particularly strange but amazing hoodie

"Why shouldn't you," curious why Naoya need to even ask us. Kimi already thought of him as trustworthy. Frowning at him that he had to ask us. She twist her head back fast, almost giving her whiplash.

"Looks who's feeling brave" Waving her finger around Masaki. Smiling at him as he started to get a little brave. Kimi looks at him again wondering if this is actually Masaki. Staring at him...poking him at multiple angles to find anything that can prove that he is a fake.

"Oh yeah... It would be hard to go to school as a ghoul..." I frown at the misfortune "Well. I like it. It's good. Though some people hate it. You just sit in class and listen to the teacher talk then head your your next class." I chuckle. "I go to Hopes Peak Academy" *If anyone get's that I love them* I blush a bit. Being possibly the most famous school potentially ever. People moving to the ward to attend but many don't really get accepted. "I skipped a couple grades when I was younger. I just turned 17 a bit ago but I'm in university." I blush even more, embarrassed. "S-sorry! I was ranting..." I look down.

*Naoya's birthday is January 1st. Let's just use the current day so he's only been 17 for 3 day's (Just to stay in the same year as you guys)*

Masaki sighs as Kimi pokes him, he gasps as he says "W-what is it?!" It clearly irritated him, but of course. Kimi didnt care. He sighed as he looked at Naoya "Well I always wanted to go to school but my mother didnt let me, so she homeschooled me and my brother" he smiles at Naoya and then adds "its okay to rant.. Im used to people ranting all the time" he then looks at Kimi and starts to poke her back, but on the arm.

(( xD , but weird is good))

I smile and chuckle. Liking everyone around me. Surprised about their kindness. I watch the both of Kimi and Masaki and laugh even more. Having fun.

*I'm home alone. I could do anything... I watched songs with the Space Jam theme mixed in and played Katamari all day xD *

"Ok so you are real " Kimi said as she stopped poking him when he poked her. She frowned at Naoya laughter, as she then is quickly removed with a smile as she started to poke him. "Well now you are in the group" keeping poking him in a joking way. Poking him just like she poked Masaki.

I watch Kimi poke me and feels my face get warmer and go red. I look away and put my hoodie up and over my face so she can't see as she pokes me. I start to feel more timid.

"Why wouldnt I be real? Theres only one me" he sighs as he stops poking Kimi and watches as she starts to poke Naoya, he sits there and stretches his arms with a sigh as he looks at Kimi waiting for an answer

"Because you said you had fun when you had to use your Kagune" Kimi replied to Masaki. "You usually don't say things like that and saying that was sort of brave" keeping poking Nayao until she gets bored. And she starts to go to the hallway again. As the clock hits 11. "Well I'll go to sleep now guys, go talk about bromance or whatever. Come back or stay here if you want, if you stay here you have to work" as she starts to go through her door.

"What happened here" Kei asked other doves. His carefree attitude gone and replaced by his anger. Noticing the black feathered dagger on the van and the men. He starts to go hit a wall in frustration. "Go get more doves now put them all in for all I care, just find the ghouls." As he storms off into his home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back