• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Battle of Tokyo

Who should apologize?

• Holo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucky

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
Anthony smiled and stopped he looked over his shoulder at the two. "Masaki we'll be fine. You don't have to go if you don't want to." He said smiling with his mask still on. He then turned his attention to Alex. "Masaki here is wrong. If you'd tried to harm Kimi or me in any way I would have shot you. In the foot so you'd stumble but ultimately you'd love just fine. I'm Anthony but people in the homeless camp nearby call me fool." Anthony said looking at Masaki for a answer while waiting for Kimi to come with him. They were getting side tracked.

@Random Seer

@LeSoraAmari

@Silvey

((SORRY SORRY SORRY but my little sister want to play with me....sorry))

((Don't leave Mr. One eye out ok))

Masaki sighed, "of course im coming with you, safety in numbers. You can never be too sure these days" he put his hands into his pockets and sighed, looking around him from time to time, he was extremely alert due to the talk of Doves being in the 20th ward. "Anyway who was that guy from earlier? Did he give you his name? Or did he just leave without telling you?"

((Sorry, My mom used the computer for "1 Minuite" for half an hour))

Sitting in his chair Naoya's face slowly goes closer and closer towards his book, Almost literally with his nose dug in his book he reads, wide eyed and flipping through it. Smiling at it's quality.

She looked at the figure that walked in the Cafe. Kimi turns the corner and waves him over trying to get him out of his book. "We are close now come back tomorrow. " She said to the person inside the Coffee shop. As she walks over back to the other employees .

"We are going to go for Ice skating if you want to come with us" Trying to make up for his lost coffee. Waving over to the older kid she saw after locking the door again and making sure it is locked correctly this time. "His name is Alex apparently," answering the unanswered question.... (am I weird to say that)

I nod and I walk over shyly, even though it was obviously shown I tried to hide it. "S-Sorry... I didn't know it was closed. And are you sure I can come? Is that okay?" I asked, just making sure I don't get in anybody's way or just in case someone doesn't want me to.

"Yeah that gives me an idea. If only we didn't have a box carrier trailing us." Anthony said looking at Tania who was standing up ahead staying at a window across the street. He shrugged and took Kimi's hand gently. "We need to get going before it gets so late Masaki's nightmares come out. Miss Kimi-Chan." Anthony stated with a smile at the ghoul wishing he'd been smarter knowing she'd blow him off. "Come along if you want. We stopping by my place first though."

@Despairingly Lucky

Rokuro was walking down the road in the 20th ward seeing if he found out where Kei had went. He was supposed to be at the Dove HQ but when Rokuro had gone there there were no signs of him anywhere until he saw the air vent. It didn't took long for Rokuro to leave the HQ so he could find Kei. As he continued walking he grabbed his phone and started calling him. "Pick up the phone, brat" he thought to himself as he waited for Kei to answer.

I stay quiet, Not sure what to say due to my shy nature. After I saw someone take Kimi's hand and look down. I tapped my foot, Still quiet.

Having seen her before and having a small crush not nothing serious. I look up again at the boy. "I can come with you guys...?" I smile weakly.

Thinking I can actually do something fun my first day outside again. Not getting many chances to be social I try to take it.

Masaki sighed as he shot a sharp glare at Anthony, he then smirked as he said "My nightmare is already here..." He points straight in Anthonys face and then chuckles slightly as he starts to walk in front of everyone, despite not knowing where he is going "I hope this will be worth while.." He sighs and then turns back and looks at Anthony and then turns back around as he mutters stuff to himself

Kei flipped her phone as the phone is ringing. Feeling the ominous aura coming from it as he picks up the phone. "You have called Kei Fauai please do not scream ...yet" Shivering at the ominous aura feeling a chill. "I guess I have to go back now don't I"

Thinking aw..dear god as his cover is blown and runs toward the HQ quickly.

Anthony grinned at Masaki then leaned over next to Kimi's ear. "Maybe you'd be kinder to me if I nipped your ear every so often?" Anthony said before gently kissing her ear before giving it a short nip. He then looked ahead at Masaki and continued to grin. "Well Masaki if I'm your nightmare then it'll be hell on earth at work for you. "

@Despairingly Lucky

I look away, Not getting a reply I sigh. Checking my phone but not having any messages which I don't. I sigh once again and hug myself. I put my hood up, letting the long bunny ears attached to it to hand in front of my face and reach my waist.

Anthony looked back at the boy. "You coming, going, or gone?" Anthony asked with a frown at the boy.

Tania ran across the street activating her weapons before kicking the door in. "I saw your Kagune ghoul give up. If you're merely cleaning a corpse I'll let you go. If you're killing a meal though you must perish!"

Rokuro sighed as he heard the Kei's voice coming from the phone. He was indeed angry at the fact that the Head Dove seemed uncaring of his responsibilitys, but Rokuro kept himself calm as he was talking to the phone "Just tell me where you are, I'll bring you to the Headquarters" he responded.

I look up at the boy and start to reply "I-I Coming." I move my rabbit ears to look straight at the boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Just noticed your character's appearance is Minato Arisato/Makoto Yuki from P3*

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]I look up at the boy and start to reply "I-I Co-" I get cut off by the girl who had just kicked down the door. I raise my arm's in defense, afraid and confused about what's going on with this sudden event.

[/QUOTE]
(Lucky that's happening further down the street from the group. You and the rest of us are outside not indoors.)

(Earlier I said Tania was looking at a window across the street. If thinking logically is safe to assume she's kicking down a door across the street.)

*Okay, If you're gonna fight me over it stop. I only skimmed though to see what's going on because you know I was late to the party. Also I wouldn't know what building she's in or looking at so logically don't be a fucking dick about it.*

Holo said:
*Hypocrite.*
*Shuddup, I already said I was in a bad mood so LOGICALLY you should know not to make it worse.*

*No matter how much you try you're still the bad-guy here*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back