• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Perry blasted open the entrance to Stark tower with his new body. "Cassie!!! I need your help!" Perry shouted though both his voice and himself look different. He now regretting his way in approaching the group since now they probably think he's a random supervillain.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

She turned to Kyo. "And who are you?"
" I am the new guy, here to join the Avengers Kyoshirou Logia." Kyo said with a sigh at the third time he had to repeat that. He then saw another person bursted in. He prepared to defend himself but waited for confirmation before preparing an attack.

Perry swiftly dodged Flash's attempt to grab him. He had a new body, true but he still had his skills. "Listen to me! I'm Perry don't attack me!" Perry had to do a lot of convincing.

When the TV was turned on in Oscorp Jack could hear the voice of the person who had caught mosts attention the camera crew had now turned their cameras on the intruder but something bugged Jack about this person. "The uneasiness is increasing" he said running his hand through his hair.

@The Dragon Rider

Los Angeles

"Fist a little help here" the masked figure said. @National

He jumps down and lands next to Justen, getting prepared by entering a fighting stance, his arms glowing with a black chi energy "Here we are"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

(Is I gonna have to control dis guy? :v)

The shield flew threw the flames with the accelerated power, the soldier never saw it coming until the last second as it struck his visor. A sheer moment of cackling as his flames we're extinguished, the pain from his legs ending his laughter as he grunted and was brought to his knees. Turning his head to see the girl behind him he growled, "You!" He bright his right arm under his left armpit and shot a flame back towards her angrily.

@Archangel Galdrael @Metaphysics @AnnoDomini

Los Angeles

The guards tackle Fist and then aim for Justice. "You heard them you guys can't be in here" one of them said as they struggled with Fist and two others made their way towards Justice.

"Stop" he said to the security guards and they all froze. "Leave this area and go get yourselves a snack, you deserve it for all the work you've done" he said smiling as he watched the guards automatically stop struggling and leave the area quietly

(It's Justice not "Justen")

As Jack watched this he contacted Perry's comm. "You guys whatever you're doing cut it out and turn on the TV to channel 6" he said @Pyosimros

Iron fist raises his fists "they're lucky I was ordered to not attack" kelai huffs "Shall we get moving with the report?" He says to Justice

(Completely forgot that)

"Oh yeah you two did the whole switch thing...Joseph!" he said calling him next "Channel 6 you guys gotta see what's happening"

Los Angeles

"Yes now as I was saying-" he was cut off.

"This is insane kid get out of here before I-"

"Silence" he told the director after that you could no longer hear the director's voice. "Anymore ininterruptions?" he asked and when there wqs no response he ccontinued.

(Then who do i tell to turn the tv on? Plus if Perry comm is with his body and he responded when Jack called than he just figured it out) @Pyosimros

Finn sat shocked as the news broadcast went from fairly peaceful to what appeared to be a news hijacking. He turned up the volume on the tv before hurrying to his room, he quickly threw some stuff in a bag before returning to the living room and turned the volume down. He stared shocked at the screen for a moment, unsure of if what he was doing would be smart.

He pressed a finger to his communicator. "Okay, well it looks like I'm heading to L.A so if you need me... Don't." He paused for a moment and thought about what he was going to do. Impulse control had never been one of his strong points though. He grabbed his bag and left the house. The flight to L.A would be a long one but when he got there he would track them down. He turned on the news broadcast on his phone and hailed down a taxi.

Kelai stands up, taking a guarded position in front of Justice "Go for it. I'll,beat they're asses if they get close"

Agent Mania, report. I need you in L.A. now to report what's happening. Private jet en route to the airport, Cassandra shot straight up. "Yes sir, going now," she said and she swung off.

"Perry?!?" Cassie said in surprise. " you.. What... What?"

Dazzle smiled at Harry. "I love it when you're ruthless."

Hypnas watched the whole thing in glee. She sneaked up behind the newscasters and tapped one on the shoulder.

"Wait, you actually believe me!?" Perry rushed over to her. He'd thought it all through if everyone was going to gang beat him.

(I'm referring to Stark Tower here Jack already turned the tb on there since it's a worldwide broadcast everyone is seeing it)

Los Angeles

"Alright then now if I'm correct you guys were about to make reports on the events that occurred at New York with Tony Stark and the new information the media leaked about the avengers being our "enemies" isn't that right?" he asked walking in a back and forth.

They both nod slowly in shock by how much he knows. Tom jumps at being tapped by the girl.

"Do not interfere Hypnas" he stated and on that she froze and came to his side. "Well I am going to be taking over things from now on" he said. "So you can leave " he said taking his mask off

Jack had been watching the broadcast the entire time but when the mask of the young man came off he stood there his eyes widening and in shock. His expression didn't change but it was clear he was in shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back