• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I'm just here looking for somewhere to store Electro. Ray Dillon here sneak attacked me while I was heading to the Oscorp plane crash."

"That means you must be visiting the heroes to. Can you take me to them?" Kyo replied. He knew Oscorp and Stark are big STEM companies. But he wondered if the current Stark has a facility to contain super villains. I would not put that inside a building I work out of, Kyo thought Barry was probably looking for a temporary transport cell.

"Not sure where the heroes are, sorry. By the way, the name's Barry." The Blur says, removing his goggles. "Barry Maximoff."

((He's joining the Avengers anyway, Kyo would find out the Blur's identity either way))

Marko flies through the Stark Towers, and lands down in the living room. He sees Kyo and Flash "Who are you guys?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"I am Kyoshirou Logia, I think only the heroes know where that guy on your shoulder can be kept." Kyo replied to Barry. Kyo then saw another arrive. Kyo decides to give Blur the first chance to speak.

((I think he misspelled "The Blur"))

Barry turns towards Marko, pulling the goggles back over his face. "I'm Barry. Barry Maximoff, to be precise. I believe I remember you from the Oscorp fiasco."

(Yah that's what I thought... Oh well I have no idea what to do with my characters so...)

Flash rolled over to the people at the front in his wheelchair. He recognized Marko but not the others. "Hi everyone, is there anything you need help with?"

Marko nods "Yeah. I am Marko. I am an Avenger. What are you two doing here"

"Glad you asked." Barry says, turning towards Flash. "I need help with storing Electro." I show Electro, who's limp on my shoulder, to Flash.

"Give him to me, I'll bring it over to the docks and the military stationed there'll know what to do with it," Flash said and his symbiote made him stand again.

"Thanks, Marko." Barry says, turning towards Marko. He then turns back to Flash. "Welp, looks like I've done all I need over here." Barry says. Maybe I could join the Avengers...My father was one...Why shouldn't I be one? Barry thinks to himself.

"Marko, the Stark cells are both unattended and ill equipped to handle super criminals. Give him to me. And wait are you talking?" Flash asked him surprised. He thought he was a mute or something.

Marko waved his Avengers card "I was given a security card. I van tame care of it. And yeah, I can talk now with this mask

Skylar walked over to the group. "Well Hi, I'm Skylar. And like I asked earlier, what's the plan? Half our team is split up and the villains are sending out a radio signal or something like that." She huffed and crossed her arms.

Marko walks down and throws Electro into a cell. He walks backup "this mask is awesome" he grins at Cassie (yeah you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back