• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

"IT'S KOU"

i dont have any comment towards that, therefore i shall respond with "everyday a grape licks a friendly cow".

U338Mv6.jpg

LICK MY ART

TASTE IT

TASTE THE LINEART

"Every night, a friendly cow gives birth to a grape."

I AM LICKING IT SO HARD RIGHT NOW I THINK I'M GOING TO GO BLIND IN MY TONGUE

Legulus said:
I AM LICKING IT SO HARD RIGHT NOW I THINK I'M GOING TO GO BLIND IN MY TONGUE
that has become my official statement whenever someone asks me if im eating a lollipop or a popsicle

kongrachyoulayshin

that can also be taken into dirty context ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im finally taking the time to read nao's backstory in detail and let me tell you this is depressing

AND HE HAS WHITE HAIR

AESTHETIC

AESTHETIC

AESTHETIC

ACETHETIC

my heart hurts what di d you do to him this poor child

yoU MONSTER WHAT TDID YOU DO THIS IS SO SA D

I CAN'T ENJOY MY HOT POCKETS NOW

that was really nicely written i like it

And I never realized how similar both of them are in terms of backstories and personality. Both had/has a love interest that ended with them hurt (Nao mentally and emotionally while Mariko mentally and physically), both had strained parent relationships, both indulged themselves in something else to deal with stress, both lost friends due to a tragic event, both HAD SOME SORT OF RELATIONSHIP TO SWIMMING WOW, both are extremely smart kids with better potentials to themselves, both are afraid of getting close to other people in fear that they'll hurt people, and both are hella good liars.

wow they're genderbends hi

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn bros ;-; you perfect for each udder (GET IT CUZ THE COWS AND THE GRAPES)

HE HAS WHITE HAIR BECAUSE HE IS THE LOVEABLE WHITE-HAIRED ANIME BOY THAT DIES AT THE MOST INCONVENIENT OF TIMES *SOBS*

I'm glad you like it, as depressing as it is. And the same goes for Mariko's. I like the detail you put into her character, and your posts. And yeah, they really are similar, hence I really want to see how they interact, and would like them to have some philosophical debates.

@Anaxileah WHAT COWS AND GRAPES? IS THIS LIKE ANOTHER VERSION OF THE BIRDS AND THE BEES?

jesus x jesus excuse me that's my only ship

i ALSO TOOK NOTE ON HOW YOUR PROFILE IMAGE IN WAYS IS SIMILAR TO MINE, CONSIDERING HOW BOTH ARE WHITE HAIRED OC SONS THAT'S LITERALLY BLOWING TO ONE SIDE

WHO ARE YOU IMPOSTER

you know iv e seen you in like 5 rps iswear2me

and iM GONNA SAY RAD PROFILE IMAGE

GUMI IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL

WITH UNEVEN HAIR

AESTHETIC.

Me? I go by many names. Entarriance, Aromantic Jesus, Donald Trump. But you. You may call me Tiffany.

Well, the OOC is pretty much a spam section. We also have to wait on others for plot advancement and such, so I wouldn't see it as anything too weird. Then again, I am new to the forums, so maybe this isn't common in other RP's.

it coo.

I used to roleplay desc, so it was just me spamming and destroying my keyboard. So this forum-roleplay stuff is MUCH NEWER TO ME THAN YOU THINK

IK I LOOK SKILLED

TRUST ME

IMNOT

IM JUST THROWING HALF MY WORKSHEET WORDS FOR SCHOOL ON THIS KEYBOARD AND IT LOOKS RAD.

That would explain the blood on your introduction post. School does that to people. *Cries*

Either way, you totes got dem MLG skills, bruh. You be doing 360 no-scopes in your typing.

THANK YOU, IT'S THROUGH THE POWER OF JESUS' DANK MEME COLLECTION. HOLLYWOOD SUPERSTAR SHIA LABEOUF HAS BLESSED ME ON MY POST, ALLOWING ME 2 KEEP GOING. 420 RARE PEPE'S IS WH AT FUELS ME RN

Oh no. OH NO. THE DANK MEMES ARE TOO STRONK. SUCH PEPE. VERY SHIA. MUCH DANK. WOW. NO. IT HURTS.

you aren't dank enough to handle all these memes

Gg

Gg

No re

Also for future interaction: are you chill if Mariko can occasionally see through his guise. They both put on this facade of humour to "protect" people, so it would make sense if they both could tell if someone's faking themselves since they do it so much

Like I'm not gonna use it to REK a scene or anything, it'd just be a curious twist.

These have had to be some of the most entertaining 4 pages I've read in a while.

Gg

Also, I have the power of the memes. I blessed you with Our Lord and Savior Shia Labeouf. I make the dankest of memes.

Also, both your characters like swimming???

I haven't made Akes CS yet because ya know, I'm da GM and all, but I've been developing his story in my head. Its actually kind of similar to mine in many ways.

White hair tho. They old.

@Entarriance Yeah, that's fine. I was expecting them to have some kind of 'rivalry' in that regard.

@Darkangel666 Nao was interested in swimming as a kid, way back. It's no longer relevant to him anymore.

White hair be disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back