• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

OH YEAH

MY PROFILE IMAGE IS OF MY OC HE'S MY PRECIOUS SON

and to everyone else:

Ana huN YOU'VE PARTICIPATED SO YOU'RE WORTHY OF NOT GETTING MY SPAM

Alex yes it indeed has started

we are a wonderful class of kids

throwing notes and whispering in class -sob

That sounds like high school to me! ...if nobody had cellphones. Seriously, who throws notes? How do you not have each other's numbers by now? That'd be the first thing I'd throw and be done with this risky slinging business. Teachers see paper. They don't see texts magically cross the room from pocket to pocket.

lol cellphones were so like 2 weeks ago they're too mainstream

#weebworldproblems

#don'tgotnotimeforphones

#notesareclassy

#klassywithak

But we mustn't use our cell phones in class or we might "disrupt the equipment."

OR THE PHONES GET CONFISCATED BUT WHO CARES IF PAPER GETS CONFISCATED?

ITS OFFICIALLY CANON THE SCHOOL IS A PLANE WE CANT USE PHONES OR IT DISRUPTS THE NAVIGATION THANK U GOOD NIGHT

(I'm kidding PLZ forgives)

Zeldafangirl said:
Btw just replied too thanks for letting me join =)
No probbbbbbsssssssssssssss

If you're busy with school don't feel a need to always reply!! I mean being someone who goes to school and thinks about "wow that poor person I never responded to", IT FEELS AWFUL LIKE THEYRE JUST WAITING. EXPECTING.

9/11 RP confirmed.

@Zeldafangirl We're currently establishing our active members again. People are free to interact with each other until things get back on track and then we'll continue with the "story."

no no i'm not busy at all i'm free its okay don't worry about it i'm sorry i forgot about thaat feel bad ( O.o )

i can try get some of my friends to join if you like

I made a contribution to the RP via a post. Also; justified the fact my character wasn't there until just now via "vague excuse provided by dad" ex machina.

Also, thanks for the OoC comment @Entarriance

Note to all: I always OoC in the OoC thread exclusively, so if you ever talk to me through OoC in the IC thread, I will reply here, with your name tagged. It's just how I do things.

Thank you! I considered making something along the lines of your post style when I saw your posts, but then I realized that;

A) It'd look like I'm mimicking you.

B) As a rich kid, making the list of Shura Kamui's belongings would be BS.I am unwilling to go through.

C) Because of Shura's "Whatever" attitude and overthinking nature, his opinions of people would be 90% a bunch of nonsense, 5% actual facts and 5% silly assumptions.

D) It would probably not look as good as yours.

E) I would have to copy-paste all of that EVERY. SINGLE. POST. ...which I am too lazy to do.

But yeah, your posts look cool too (:3)

Death Note <3

Have u heard the Blank Space parody that's done Death Note style called Blank Page by NateWantsToBattle or someone with a name like that on YouTube?

Yep! I've heard it. It was amusing. There was this one thing going around, also, about how Taylor Swift was referencing Death Note herself with that song.

taylor-swift-write-your-name-death-note.jpg

Note the apple. There are apparently other references, too.

If she were an otaku, that would be amazing. I know there are other big names who are otaku, and finding out about them was an experience.

The Chosen Apple of the Shinigami O.o IT EXISTS!

And yes, it would be awesome! She's an artist that I really admire, and if she turned out to be an otaku... Well...

MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE

I'm not all that into pop music, instead preferring my hipster metal and hardcore electronics, but I do have a lot of respect for Taylor, and I enjoy her music whenever I hear it. I don't go out of my way to listen to her, though.

What if she pulled something like Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty "kawaii" thing?

Legulus said:
I'm not all that into pop music, instead preferring my hipster metal and hardcore electronics, but I do have a lot of respect for Taylor, and I enjoy her music whenever I hear it. I don't go out of my way to listen to her, though.
What if she pulled something like Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty "kawaii" thing?
NO

Entarriance said:
We never ever talk about that.
YES, THANK YOU FOR THAT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back