• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

The white-haired anime characters are an endangered species, constantly thrown under the rug of death. Call now, and save a white-haired anime character today.

when you watch anime, you meet characters. when you meet characters, you eventually find a white haired character. when you eventually find a white haired character, he becomes your favourite character. when he becomes your favourite character, it becomes everyone elses favourite character. when it becomes everyone elses favourite character, the anime developing team notices this. when the anime team notices this, they write out a plot with that character. when they write out a plot with that character, the character ends up dying. when the character ends up dying, the fans end up screaming and crying. don't end up screaming and crying, get direct tv.

Legulus said:
As it should, friend. As it should.
It is true, however, that if there is not anyone else posting, you are allowed to do it, just not for pages on pages xD

mostly since you two are very detailed in your posts and I enjoy reading them very much

@Darkangel666

I'm sorry, but please remove me from this RP. For some reason, whenever I want to write a reply, my mind goes blank and I can't think of anything to say. Perhaps I've lost interest.

Well guys, I have not the time to post and care for this RP anymore, since there's a lot of shit going on. I am leaving @Legulus in charge along with @Entarriance. If you two need any help, PM me and I'll explain stuff. But you get more or less how it works and yeah. So sorry.

sorry been busy with moving and college online its crazy i get back to rping soon though i forgot what rp i'm in with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back