• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

The doritos and the cards were a joke.

The thread that I was in with 1700 pages in OCC is now dead, for some time actually. I'm finishing the post right now.

I am not in a posting mood, to be honest xD

Oh, excellent. Who jokes about stuff like that -.-

That's a big number O.o And GOOD!

Get yourself into the mood then, now that you're online -.-

Short? Pffffffffffffft. It was not so short. It's long for a Casual RP.

And if you're always online, how is it that you never reply to us? Don't you ever sleep? Is your phone, tablet or computer always logged on to it so the same tab is open? Do you RP even while eating or doing some other chores? It doesn't make any sense.

@Darkangel666

Heyy guys, sry but I gtg it's night here k BYE

Entarriance said:
JESUS CHRIST 62 PAGES DID YOU GUYS WRITE SOME SORT OF DECLARATION IN HERE?!?
Actually, if just one user had written a declaration, then it would only occupy one page until another person posted.

But trust me, this is nothing.

im very proud to see my followers approving of this sexuality change

coughcoughdontbeoffendediswearcoughcoughididntmeanitcough

also much curious did you draw your character image / profile image

I AM SO OFFENDED. *Throws Cards Against Humanity cards at homeless people and points to said cards* THIS IS HOW OFFENDED I AM.

Also I look forward to Nao vs Miki. They have similar personalities.

No, I did not draw my image. I can do traditional art, but not digital. *Cries* It's art done by someone else of my OC, just like the image I used for my CS in this RP.

Miki? Do you mean Mariko (or mari because who has time for two letters)?

YOU MONSTER THAT'S LYING THROWING A BAGEL AT A HOMELESS PERSON AND EATING A DONUT IN FRONT OF THEM WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

and THAT'S SUPER COOL, I draw most of my character things but I got lazy today because i can't colour it takes several years. or centuries. or the time it takes for me to get out of bed in the morning, same thing.

Miki, Mariko, Gou; same thing. Japanese names.

*Eats a homeless person after throwing a homeless person into a bagel and a donut, which are already being eaten by another homeless person who isn't willing to share*

*Licks your art*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back