• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika rubbed her neck too and shrugged. "I don't know, I am kinda forcing you to be friends with me.." she gazed sheeplishly at the boy and blinked. "I-I mean not that I know I force you.. I-I just force you to like me...ehm you know I am around you everywhere...you don't have a really other choice.." The more she spoke the more her voice faded away. What was she saying! It sounded all so strange...so Riika like.
Makoto chuckled at her Little Explanation. Seems like his smile wasn't able to calm her, huh? The Boy, simply placed his Hand on the Girls shoulder, patting it once or twice. "You aren't forcing me to anything Riika, it's fine, really!" He just remained like that for a Moment, just smiling at the Girl, his Hand resting on her shoulder. Huh, i guess she is actually a bit.. uhh.. worried? is that the right word?

BobbyW said:
Makoto chuckled at her Little Explanation. Seems like his smile wasn't able to calm her, huh? The Boy, simply placed his Hand on the Girls shoulder, patting it once or twice. "You aren't forcing me to anything Riika, it's fine, really!" He just remained like that for a Moment, just smiling at the Girl, his Hand resting on her shoulder. Huh, i guess she is actually a bit.. uhh.. worried? is that the right word?
Riika slapped with the palm of her hand against her head. "God Matoko that sounded so dumb." She chuckled "sorry, but just say if I become a nagging old hag to you! Like her." She signed to Miriel and rolled her eyes. The girl wanted to sit down and had to take of her bag for that, but she hadn't noticed thr hand of Matoko on her shoulder so when she actually wanted to grab her bag, she well..grabbed his hand. The girl looked to her shoulder and immidiatley turned red pulling back her hand quickly. Riika looked at the boy for a few seconds and then placed herself on her seat, her heart pouncing harder every second. You dumb runt!

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika slapped with the palm of her hand against her head. "God Matoko that sounded so dumb." She chuckled "sorry, but just say if I become a nagging old hag to you! Like her." She signed to Miriel and rolled her eyes. The girl wanted to sit down and had to take of her bag for that, but she hadn't noticed thr hand of Matoko on her shoulder so when she actually wanted to grab her bag, she well..grabbed his hand. The girl looked to her shoulder and immidiatley turned red pulling back her hand quickly. Riika looked at the boy for a few seconds and then placed herself on her seat, her heart pouncing harder every second. You dumb runt!
Makoto had to chuckle because of her remark regarding Miriel. "Trust me.. THAT'S impossible." The Boy was about to settle down himself, when he suddenly felt, Riika, grabbing his Hand, which was still resting on her shoulder at the Moment. Uhmm... He noticed the girl's redness, since she actually glared at him for a few seconds, and quite frankly, it just made him blush as well. Damnit! why am i nervous again?! Argh! Makoto didn't realize how his Hand was still resting on Riika's shoulder until she sat down on her seat, then he pulled his Hand back just as she did, earlier. He sat down himself, and tried to avoid direct eye-contact with the Girl, somehow they managed to return to their previous Status again.

BobbyW said:
Makoto had to chuckle because of her remark regarding Miriel. "Trust me.. THAT'S impossible." The Boy was about to settle down himself, when he suddenly felt, Riika, grabbing his Hand, which was still resting on her shoulder at the Moment. Uhmm... He noticed the girl's redness, since she actually glared at him for a few seconds, and quite frankly, it just made him blush as well. Damnit! why am i nervous again?! Argh! Makoto didn't realize how his Hand was still resting on Riika's shoulder until she sat down on her seat, then he pulled his Hand back just as she did, earlier. He sat down himself, and tried to avoid direct eye-contact with the Girl, somehow they managed to return to their previous Status again.
Riika felt the atmosphere take a weird turn again and she quickly grabbed her notebook. Am I really? The girl looked from her eyecorner to Matoko and felt her heart make a jump. She started blushing again and gazed at the blank paper beneath her face. I guess I am really having a crush again. God damn. @BobbyW

Makoto felt his head burning, it only needed a few minutes from that Point, until he had the appearance of a Tomato once again. Alright i have to think of something... come on.. at least some Smalltalk.. but what could we talk about! ARGH! ALRIGHT IT'S TOO LATE, ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN UNCOMFORTABLE SILENCE! JUST TALK! "U-Uhh... So.. W-Wha..." He paused a second. the act of... conversing, was unbelievablely hard for him, at the Moment. "W-What do you think o-of...." COME ON SAY SOMETHING! "MARRIAGE!" The Boy exclaimed, rather auddible. Crap... that was loud.. but at least we've got something to tal-....Marriage? MARRIAGE! JESUS CHRIST WHAT IF SHE THINKS THAT I'M PLANNING ON MARRYING HER! OH MY GOD! The boy was just yelling at himself, mentally, and you were able to see that there was currently some Kind of debate going on inside his head, it looked like he was just about to have a breakdown.

@Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Makoto felt his head burning, it only needed a few minutes from that Point, until he had the appearance of a Tomato once again. Alright i have to think of something... come on.. at least some Smalltalk.. but what could we talk about! ARGH! ALRIGHT IT'S TOO LATE, ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN UNCOMFORTABLE SILENCE! JUST TALK! "U-Uhh... So.. W-Wha..." He paused a second. the act of... conversing, was unbelievablely hard for him, at the Moment. "W-What do you think o-of...." COME ON SAY SOMETHING! "MARRIAGE!" The Boy exclaimed, rather auddible. Crap... that was loud.. but at least we've got something to tal-....Marriage? MARRIAGE! JESUS CHRIST WHAT IF SHE THINKS THAT I'M PLANNING ON MARRYING HER! OH MY GOD! The boy was just yelling at himself, mentally, and you were able to see that there was currently some Kind of debate going on inside his head, it looked like he was just about to have a breakdown.
@Hobbesisalive
Riika looked his way as he began to stutter some words. I feel like this has happened before. She was about to chuckle and continueing their conversation when the word was spoken. Riika was totally caught by surprise and started stuttering as well. "Uh..ah...I-I..uh?" What was she supposed to say about that? The girl's face turned tomato red again and she began searching for words, sometimes shifting her gaze over Matoko, who looked like his mind was to explode any minute now. She didn't feel any different and continued searching for an anwser. "I..w-with who?" Was all she could say. If someone looked at the two of them now it would look ridicoulous. Two tomato heads stuttering about marriage. Even an unborn child could see that the two liked eachother.

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika looked his way as he began to stutter some words. I feel like this has happened before. She was about to chuckle and continueing their conversation when the word was spoken. Riika was totally caught by surprise and started stuttering as well. "Uh..ah...I-I..uh?" What was she supposed to say about that? The girl's face turned tomato red again and she began searching for words, sometimes shifting her gaze over Matoko, who looked like his mind was to explode any minute now. She didn't feel any different and continued searching for an anwser. "I..w-with who?" Was all she could say. If someone looked at the two of them now it would look ridicoulous. Two tomato heads stuttering about marriage. Even an unborn child could see that the two liked eachother.
Makoto was completely frozen, he wasn't able to move, he wasn't able to talk. . . .How am i going to answer this now? The Boy had to gather all of his willpower, to actually snap out of this... Trance. "F-F-Forget what i said!" This was just too embarrassing, both him and Riika were looking like Tomatoes, and it all happened so fast, too. Makoto breathed in, and then, breathed out. he did that a few times, to calm himself a Little, at least to the Point, in which he'd be able to think straight, again.

BobbyW said:
Makoto was completely frozen, he wasn't able to move, he wasn't able to talk. . . .How am i going to answer this now? The Boy had to gather all of his willpower, to actually snap out of this... Trance. "F-F-Forget what i said!" This was just too embarrassing, both him and Riika were looking like Tomatoes, and it all happened so fast, too. Makoto breathed in, and then, breathed out. he did that a few times, to calm himself a Little, at least to the Point, in which he'd be able to think straight, again.
Riika just nodded and shiftrd her eyes to the paper again. What did just happen? Why marriage? Was he? No. Was he testing her? She looked at the boy again and sighed, putting the thoughts to the back of their mind. "Hey Matoko," the girl still looked at the paper and her hands wrlere playing with her pen. "Do you have anything to do after school?" Now she faced him and a small smile could be seen on her face. "Eh, after my detention of course?" Riika added with a chuckle

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika just nodded and shiftrd her eyes to the paper again. What did just happen? Why marriage? Was he? No. Was he testing her? She looked at the boy again and sighed, putting the thoughts to the back of their mind. "Hey Matoko," the girl still looked at the paper and her hands wrlere playing with her pen. "Do you have anything to do after school?" Now she faced him and a small smile could be seen on her face. "Eh, after my detention of course?" Riika added with a chuckle
The breathing actually managed to calm Makoto a Little, that way, he was able to respond to Riika's questions like a.... human being? The Boy turned towards the Girl, when she spoke to him. "H-Huh?" Calm... remain calm... "Uhmm.... no, i don't, why do you ask?" He.. at least tried to return the smile Riika gave him, but that was more than difficult...What is she going to do now.. oh Boy, is she going to ask me out on a date? No, i mean... why would she! The Boy rubbed his forehead, and Faked a Little chuckle, to compete with hers.

73d89b89-e607-4b3d-bfa2-1b842ba340dc.jpg
76a348c3-12e5-4e26-8788-5233e2d38714.png

I am interacting with: I was interacting with @Aero but now I am alone.

I am currently: In Science Class.

The time is: Science is about to start.

Aaron gave Jean a sad smile and just sped up leaving Jean behind. He got to the Science class first and sat down at his seat. He waited patiently for class to start he looked down and saw the two textbooks that were now his. He opened it to the second chapter thinking that they would be going to the next chapter. However he was ordered to close the book so he decided to just wait then.

5f97a0e7-a913-45e7-89d7-be38637948a9.png

Zoe Chester

Zoe sat at her desk waiting for science class to start. While she was waiting she figured she would take out her sketch book and draw.

(Sorry for short post. I'm just getting started)

BobbyW said:
The breathing actually managed to calm Makoto a Little, that way, he was able to respond to Riika's questions like a.... human being? The Boy turned towards the Girl, when she spoke to him. "H-Huh?" Calm... remain calm... "Uhmm.... no, i don't, why do you ask?" He.. at least tried to return the smile Riika gave him, but that was more than difficult...What is she going to do now.. oh Boy, is she going to ask me out on a date? No, i mean... why would she! The Boy rubbed his forehead, and Faked a Little chuckle, to compete with hers.
Riika was actually calm again but it looked like Makoto still felt weird or something? He forced a little smile and asked her why. Wasn't that obvious? The girl sighed and layed her head down on the desk. "Well want to do something together? I mean we are friends, it's not weird right?" She asked this due to his actions, he acted like she just asked him out. Which was not the case at all. Riika would ask him out under other circumstances, not in science class.

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika was actually calm again but it looked like Makoto still felt weird or something? He forced a little smile and asked her why. Wasn't that obvious? The girl sighed and layed her head down on the desk. "Well want to do something together? I mean we are friends, it's not weird right?" She asked this due to his actions, he acted like she just asked him out. Which was not the case at all. Riika would ask him out under other circumstances, not in science class.
Makoto was still Kind of uneased, even after he noticed, that Riika managed to calm down. . So THAT'S how it's gonna be! You're just going to make me nervous, AND THEN CALM DOWN YOURSELF AGAIN! WITH ME BEING THE WEIRD ONE HERE! "I-I guess... not..." The Boy kept Scratching his left Hand, something he often did once he was nervous, a simple Habit. ...I am... JUST overthinking that whole Thing here... Jesus... she probably just wants to hang out... Makoto chuckled a Little, after realizing that, and then turned to face Riika once again. "Sure, got anything particular in mind, or are you talking about just generally hanging out?"

BobbyW said:
Makoto was still Kind of uneased, even after he noticed, that Riika managed to calm down. . So THAT'S how it's gonna be! You're just going to make me nervous, AND THEN CALM DOWN YOURSELF AGAIN! WITH ME BEING THE WEIRD ONE HERE! "I-I guess... not..." The Boy kept Scratching his left Hand, something he often did once he was nervous, a simple Habit. ...I am... JUST overthinking that whole Thing here... Jesus... she probably just wants to hang out... Makoto chuckled a Little, after realizing that, and then turned to face Riika once again. "Sure, got anything particular in mind, or are you talking about just generally hang out?"
Riika smiled and felt she could take an extra step, that might make Makoto nervous again, but she wanted to say it anyway. "Well I don't mind, as long you are with me it's okay," it felt good saying this. Admitting to yourself that you liked someone was always refreshing. The girl's smile was kind of shy but still bright. Did I step over the line?

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika smiled and felt she could take an extra step, that might make Makoto nervous again, but she wanted to say it anyway. "Well I don't mind, as long you are with me it's okay," it felt good saying this. Admitting to yourself that you liked someone was always refreshing. The girl's smile was kind of shy but still bright. Did I step over the line?
Makoto was finally calm again, when Riika then answered his previously asked question. ..Huh? as Long... as i am with her?... The Boy did start blushing a Little, but didn't lose his cool due to that. He gave the Girl a smile, similar to her's, a bit of shyness mixed in it. "...And i was the one sounding Cliché yesterday?" Makoto laughed, and patted her on the back, but quickly returned to his previous Expression. "But, the same goes for me."

BobbyW said:
Makoto was finally calm again, when Riika then answered his previously asked question. ..Huh? as Long... as i am with her?... The Boy did start blushing a Little, but didn't lose his cool due to that. He gave the Girl a smile, similar to her's, a bit of shyness mixed in it. "...And i was the one sounding Cliché yesterday?" Makoto laughed, and patted her on the back, but quickly returned to his previous Expression. "But, the same goes for me."
Riika chuckled and shrugged. "Cliché moments always bring movies to a good end." She lingered her eyes a little longer on him then usuall and smiled. "Good because I am not planning to leave your side for a while," the girl stated before averting her eyes off him. She was really being daring in this moment. And she could't deny that her heart was racing fast, but god she loved it.

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika chuckled and shrugged. "Cliché moments always bring movies to a good end." She lingered her eyes a little longer on him then usuall and smiled. "Good because I am not planning to leave your side for a while," the girl stated before averting her eyes off him. She was really being daring in this moment. And she could't deny that her heart was racing fast, but god she loved it.
huh, well, i wonder if our...'Movie's going to have a good end... Makoto thought while basically just glaring at Riika, in... amazement. He suddenly, really felt the urge to establish some Kind of bodily contact with the Girl, in form of another hug, or something along those lines, after Riika added on to her earlier Statement. But, since they were currently in class, he decided to hold off from going any further, at least until until after the lesson. "...I... sure hope so..." Makoto thought out loud, he wasn't intending on actually... saying, that, but didn't really have a Problem with doing so, it just Kind of happened.

BobbyW said:
huh, well, i wonder if our...'Movie's going to have a good end... Makoto thought while basically just glaring at Riika, in... amazement. He suddenly, really felt the urge to establish some Kind of bodily contact with the Girl, in form of another hug, or something along those lines, after Riika added on to her earlier Statement. But, since they were currently in class, he decided to hold off from going any further, at least until until after the lesson. "...I... sure hope so..." Makoto thought out loud, he wasn't intending on actually... saying, that, but didn't really have a Problem with doing so, it just Kind of happened.
Riika was doodling in her notebook again and smiled when Makoto said he hoped so. She wanted to "flirt" more but kept herself from doing so. Science class was not the best way to do it so after school. After detention she thought while a sigh slipped her mouth.

"Yeah I'm good" Jethro said looking over his shoulder at the sound of a familiar voice. " . . . Where's your Yumi, huh?" The teen asked before shifting his gaze away from the taller guy. Those two really spent a lot of time with each other. Jet hasn't even spoken to Yumi since that morning...not that it hurt him or anything. It was just a thing he had noticed.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki raised his brow at the boy's statement, "What's his problem?" He didn't react much to it though, instead he just shrugged his shoulders and walked off, not before giving a brief reply though, "My Yumi aye?" A small smirk escaped to his lips as he then began making his way to science.

@RyanJXavier

Satsuki almost entered the school building now but was hestitating to go in, so the male leaned against the wall and waited for Hajime to pass by. When he finally saw the girl he smiled and started walking next to her. "You like science?" The boy asked the first moment he set foor next to her. He got his interest picked by her and wanted to learn more about her. A girl that gave up her girlness had to be interesting. Or so thought Satsuki.

@Corgi

Jean watched as Aaron gave her a sad smile and head into the room alone. Jean blinked and followed him into the room. She looked at him and decided not to ask him anymore questions until he's ready to talk. Jean sat down at her seat and sighed while she grabbed her supplies for science. She looked at Aaron from the corner of her eye. 'Did something happen after we left?' She thought frowning a bit. @True Queen Ashe

Jethro dismissed that small talk that Ryuzaki made with him. He didn't understand what that thing was about. As a result, Jet just made his way into the science room and took his seat. They were almost finished with that school day. After that, they could finally do whatever they all wanted to do.

02e72faf-a851-4b67-8055-f60018a28506.png

7db37715-faae-42a4-b962-f0e6628c3bfd.png

Mrs. Miriel unlocked the door to her classroom and set up the textbooks. She then wrote up today's assignments on the board. Then she pulled out a metal case and then placed a small piece of black metal and rock on everyone's desk and smiled as she prepared a slide show. When her class began to pour in she cleared her throat, "Do not touch the rock in front of you until I say otherwise." She smiled as everyone glared at her. "Cheer up today is different you get to hold something that other people aren't allowed to touch!" When the class finished piling into the room. She began her lecture over meteor's and doing the slide show. When she was finished she turned everything off and nodded to the class. "You may now examine the piece of meteorite you now how in front of you. When you are finished return the piece to me. You're homework tonight is to write an essay about this chapter. Have a nice day."

Currently I am: In my class.

The time of day is: My class. Pay attention!

9fa178e7-3b8d-4486-9741-c4e6b60f1c5f.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back