• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

iRin stared at him,and replied."Oh.you know,I never played video games that much.My parents won't let me.They say that video games are bad influences.It's pretty good in my opinion,besides,I just started playing Minecraft,and I have to say,it's entertaining." @drummerboi

((Hey,drummerboi,what country are you from?))

"your parent's don't know about video games yes some video games are violent but kingdom heart's teaches you a lot about life lessons darknes cannot be withought light fraindship over powers all it atculy makes you sympothyse with the villain and cool i play minecraft on pc" He wrote smieling drawing a little pic axe

((UK))

Rin smiled and whispered a little thanks to him.She replied "Yeah!My favorite mob in minecraft is the Slime.So cute."She then drew a tiny slime with a smiley face on.

((Cool.I'm from the Philippines.PROUD FILIPINO BRUUUHHH))

(( haha that's cool im just drinking tea having a tea party in my 17th centry mansion mua mua mua mua mua))

Connor continued to look at her smieling "I am a dwarf and im digging a hole diggy diggy hole have you ever heard of yogscast" he said drawing simon in his minecraft skin

@Zyra Charlotte

Rin smiled at the sight and wrote "Cute".

((Yep.I always thought Britons were fancy.Like,drinking tea,having fabulous houses and having God damn hot accents.))

(( all untrue but i do have the last one here's a example of my youtube channle where you get to hear it all day xD [media]

[/media] ))
Connor blushed lightly and drew a little emogi that was blushing "stop your makeing me blush" he wrote

@Zyra Charlotte

Rin decided to tease Connor for a while and wrote "Nah.You are cute when you are blushing~"She then dew a winky face on the paper.

((you be like:DIS BRIT IS FANCYYY))

(( yeah im fancy *wears monical*))

connor continued to blush more and more until his face is red he contineud to pass a note "stooooop~" he said acting kind of like a tsundere. Also a little bit submissive

@Zyra Charlotte

"shut uuuuuup~" he wrote with a little pouty face on his papper ahs he handed it to her he accidently touched her hand for a few seconds

"stoop iiiiiiiit~" he said getting more and more red in the face as he then rustled in his chair getting mroe and more shy

@Zyra Charlotte

(i think we know who's name's first in the ship

((connor... why do you ask?))

Connor begun to blush more and more as he then looked at rin she was pretty he had to admit that @Zyra Charlotte

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika had slipped into a state where she wasn't simply gazing anymore, no she was dreaming and not noticing that the boy looked back at her. She had happy thoughts so her lips parted in a little smile. She was just so relaxed, Makoto by her side, the soft sound of the wind, Mrs Miriel's voice and the feeling that school was almost over made her sleepy. So slowly her eyelids began to slide over her eyes till she was fully asleep.
Makoto simply watched Riika, as she slowly fell asleep. His head was resting in one of his Hands, and a smile was painted on his face. He found it to be adorable, how the Girl didn't even notice that He was glaring at her. She does look cute, while she sleeps. But, Makoto had to wake her up, Science class was over, and Riika still had to attend the Detention, Miriel sentenced her for. "Hey, Riika." The Boy spoke with a soft voice, while rubbing her back. "Wake up, Science class is over." The earlier smile was still formed on his lips, ready to greet the hopefully awakening Girl.

NinjaC said:
If you're asking to join, please create a character sheet in the sign-up area, and then wait for someone to take a look at it. ^-^

Rin smiled at their tiny,or should I say,big conversation.I mean,seriously,How many notes have they written to one another?and how can it fit in one page?Anyways,that's besides the point.Rin wrote "You know,the teacher's pretty stupid for not catching us." and passed it to Connor. @drummerboi

(My uncle is working in London....))

Connor laughed a little and wrote something "um....you know i think your cute and i mean the propper meaning you have wonderful eyes2 he wrote smieling handing it to her

(Rinor) @Zyra Charlotte

Rin blushed at Connor's note and replied "Aw,come on,your taking revenge?" and handed it to him.She then "sulked" in her desk to hide her red face. @drummerboi

"hay you strted it beautifle now im here to finish it ;)xxx" Connor then sent her the note as he then continued to look at the board and wrote down the notes

"NEVAAAAAAA > :) " he wrote smerkig a little as eh contineud to pass her a note on the back he wrote "i can see you from here ;) " @Zyra Charlotte

Rin started to lose her focus from the embarrassment.She wrote in the note "Can you stop for a bit?I'm taking notes...".She did that on purpose though.At least Connor can stop for a while. @drummerboi

((I SHIP DIS))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back