• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

Jean wrote down everything Mrs. Miriel talked about with her eyebrows furrowed. When the demon lady said that they could touch the meteorite and told them their homework Jean sighed in relief cracking her knuckles a bit. When her hands didn't hurt anymore from writing she looked at the meteorite and picked it up. 'It's a rock...from space....yay.' She thought, not really impressed by the space rock. She walked up to Mrs. Miriel's desk and set the roc-meteorite on her desk. @True Queen Ashe

Riika looked at the woman teaching and tried to figure out her life by only looking. So far it was not going well, everytime her thought ran off to Matoko. The girl plopped down her head when she heard the homework and layed her hands on her head. She didn't even pay attention to the rock, but looked silently at the boy next to her instead. @BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika looked at the woman teaching and tried to figure out her life by only looking. So far it was not going well, everytime her thought ran off to Matoko. The girl plopped down her head when she heard the homework and layed her hands on her head. She didn't even pay attention to the rock, but looked silently at the boy next to her instead. @BobbyW
Makoto, ACTUALLY found the lesson to turn out interesting, and the fact, that the woman actually gone through the effort, to gather a Piece of Meteorite to Show the students... did make her seem more.. uhh... Human... to him. in fact, he was so hooked up, that he didn't even notice Riika's glares, which was highly unusual for him. Eh... might as well do that Essay The Boy quickly wrote down what they had to do for Homework on some Piece of paper, and then placed his belongings back into his satchel. He coincidently let his gaze wander off to the left, and therefor noticed that Riika was glancing at him.

BobbyW said:
Makoto, ACTUALLY found the lesson to turn out interesting, and the fact, that the woman actually gone through the effort, to gather a Piece of Meteorite to Show the students... did make her seem more.. uhh... Human... to him. in fact, he was so hooked up, that he didn't even notice Riika's glares, which was highly unusual for him. Eh... might as well do that Essay The Boy quickly wrote down what they had to do for Homework on some Piece of paper, and then placed his belongings back into his satchel. He coincidently let his gaze wander off to the left, and therefor noticed that Riika was glancing at him.
Riika had slipped into a state where she wasn't simply gazing anymore, no she was dreaming and not noticing that the boy looked back at her. She had happy thoughts so her lips parted in a little smile. She was just so relaxed, Makoto by her side, the soft sound of the wind, Mrs Miriel's voice and the feeling that school was almost over made her sleepy. So slowly her eyelids began to slide over her eyes till she was fully asleep.

Kenta was finding science hard to focus and was simply gazing out the window. He was hungry and ready for the class to be over with. Ughhhh I'm bored and tired. He thought to himself. He didn't want to put his head down because he would most likely fall asleep.

Connor looked at rin and waved at her lightly as he then made it imposible for miriel to see him pass a note to her ""hayxx how are you miriel is practicly the devilxx am i rightxx" the note read as he passed it to her @Zyra Charlotte

Rin looked at Connor and waved back.She then looked at the note he gave her and wrote in the back. "How can you be so sure she's THAT mean?I mean,come on,she's a teacher after all.Teacher's have to be strict so their students will listen to them" @drummerboi

((My real name is actually Mariel))

Kenta was just looking around the room. His legs were still sore from lifting and he just wanted to eat and lay down. Science was the last thing he cared about at the time. His mind was racing over the events that happened during the day and who he met that day.

"true but she dosn't need to be that strick i mean she told me off after i had my appointment with the councler" he wrote sending her the note he then contineud to look at her he then made sure the teacher didn't see them pass notes to eachother

@Zyra Charlotte

connor laughed lightly as he then drew the teacher saying "you will sacrifice your free time to do home work that will sustain me!" he passed it over to her smileing lightly @Zyra Charlotte

Rin smiled at Connor's tiny drawing and then wrote. "You know,I never feel nervous around you.you're...like a brother....like....my only family." @drummerboi

connor smield and wrote "hay i guess im lucky to have a sister like you i never really had a sibling figure in my life" he said smileing passing it to her "we got to stick together right" he wrote and sent the letter to her

@Zyra Charlotte

(( have you ever seen some anime's with a brother and a sister xD ))

"she wont' because im gray Connor Gray" he wrote as he then begun to pass the note to her smieling lightly

[QUOTE="Zyra Charlotte](( xD .I actually do that to most of my guy friends.))

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha it happens to me all the time

drummerboi said:
(( have you ever seen some anime's with a brother and a sister xD ))
"she wont' because im gray Connor Gray" he wrote as he then begun to pass the note to her smieling lightly
haha omg xD noooooo I've seen those

"yeah wtched all the moveis along with star wars the original trilogy of cours i also play a lot of video games like Kingdom hearts ect" He wrote passing it to her as he smiled weackly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back