• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="Zyra Charlotte]((yeah........what should we do?you guys wanna rp somewhere?))

[/QUOTE]
I've been wanting to all day haha but the ones I'm in nothing is happen so I'm down. Don't care what or where haha

Zyra Charlotte]adventure?comedy?romance?horror? [/QUOTE] I'm down with a comedy/romance fun one. Whatever you guys wanna do. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11021-drummerboi/ said:
@drummerboi[/URL]

it's where were all in a prison and we have these collors on are necks and it has a timer if we don't get are daily antidotes before the timer runs out were injected with a leathal poison and we die the catch is we need money for the antidote and to do that we have to proform leathal challinges that will kill us Deadman Prison is basicly the second best thing then death row it's a single step above and what's worse it's a theam park and us participating in challenges and dyeing to the public it's all a part of the show

i havn't finished there are a rare few in the prison that have this power that thay can use there blood as a weapon these few people have a place to fight in the arena for massive amount of money and if thay win thay have free antidotes if thay lose thay lose a part of there bodie ie the eye the tongue the finger and still the public think this is all a show also the arena is being watched by private members of the public betting on who wins along with the prison warden in the arena these members of the prison have a fightning name a bird such as woodpeccer sparrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back