• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Gears heard the announcement half way to his room. He stood there for half a second before spinning around and heading in the other direction.

Eira was relaxing in her Dorm about to drift of to sleep when she heard the announcement Guess i have to head to the auditorium, or i could skip it, i mean what could be more important than my sleep Eira thought before deciding that it wasn't worth getting in trouble and started heading to the Auditorium.

(@Ami the breadling Hey, i'm allowed to kill
@metalcity, also Gingers don't taste good xD )

Meredith sighed as the announcement was made. "Well, guess we will have to postpone our date. Lets get to the auditorium." She holds his hand and starts to head towards the auditorium. @metalcity (actually I have to go guys O.o work sucks sometimes @Srion Receno)

Lin hits the bottom of the stairs then starts down the hall "what could be so important at this late at night?" she said putting her hands in her pockets.

((it's all good I'm at work at the moment so I feel ya lol))

Inuk followed slightly, disappointed that they couldn't go on a date.

@Nylana (in that case I'm going to go to bed before I pass out, talk to u guys in a bit)

Both, Caroline and Carolina went to the auditorium. Even though Carolina cried the whole way as Caroline pulled Carolina with her by dragging her hair.

Sir Leo and Mr. Roland were discussing old times when they hear the announcement. "Well it's time to meet these new wonderful students, " Mr. Roland said in his velvet like voice. "So it is. I'll admit I am excited to see the new trainees for Combat training, " Sir Leo agreed. They both stood up from their seats and made there way to the gym.

Gears got to the bottom of the stairs and headed over to the gym. He got inside and took a seat at the very back.

"do these people not sleep?"

Confused Alex just walked to the assembly hall and sat down in a random seat "So what exactly is going on?" He thought to himself "Is there an Emergency, Someone's been killed, Were out of Pizza, Oh god someone just say something already!"

@Srion Receno

@Maxis Leos

Last edited by a moderator:
Max hummed along with his song. Suddenly, he felt the feeling. Not any old feeling, the feeling. The feeling he felt whilst living on the street. He only got it when... "Who's here?" Swiftly, he turned around to see a girl, approaching him with caution. "Oh?" The demigod took out on of his headphones and looked at her. "If you're here to ask for a blessing, I don't have that power."

@Kanade Yuuki

Inuk and Meredith made there way through the school, Inuk held on to his hand. He Liked the feeling as the temperatures of there hands tried to be the same. Inuk followed, not really knowing what to say. "Soooo, wonder if the teachers will give a shout out to my fan club. That would be cool I guess." He said using his other hand to scratch the back of his head. Trying to break the awkward silence between himself and Meredith, he thought of another idea "Do we have to go? we could just skip it and go get food." He continued with, thinking other the situation again and not liking the idea of listening to a teacher ramble about useless information.

@Nylana

Eira entered the Auditorium and decided that none the seating was adequate enough for someone as important as her, Freezing the moisture in the air Eira created a throne made of pure Ice "Perfect for someone as important as myself" She thought aloud as he sat down in her newly made throne.

Meredith sighs softly, "It wouldn't be the best idea. I can almost guarantee that they will be checking to make sure every student is present. The announcement stated that it is an emergency." She took a seat in the auditorium and gently tugged him so he was sitting beside her. "Any ways, I wonder what happened." @metalcity

Sir Leo and Mr. Roland entered the auditorium with the grim news. They walked up the stairs to the stage and waited for the rest of the teachers to assemble. They looked around at the students in the stands. "Interesting group so far don't you agree Sir Leo?" Mr. Roland asked the knight. "Not to shabby I suppose," Sir Leo replied sounding bored. "On a serious note though, this barrior is problem. I can't even pass into my realm, and the headmaster is no where to be found," Mr. Roland added, a darker tone in his silk voice. "That is a problem," Sir Leo said as he crossed his arms,"that is unlike the Headmaster. We will see what the other teachers know about the situation." "Sounds like a plan," Mr. Roland said with a seductive smile. "Ill address the students though, so they don't panic." He stood up and walked to the microphone. "Is everyone here?" he asked the crowd," no matter, I'm sure the other students will be arriving shortly. For you that are here, I am your English professor, Mr. Roland." His eyes scanned the crowd gazing into their wildest fantasies. "We currently have a situation that may be troubling, but no worries! Once the other teachers arrive, I shall make another announcement, so in the mean time, I suggest getting to know each other. Closely." He added with a wink, and possibly a hint of lustful magic. He turned around, his elegant cloths trailing behind him. "Well that was impressive," Sir Leo said in a bored tone, "but that lust spell at the end was uncalled for." "Oh you saw that? Oops," Mr. Roland replied with a wink," I promise I wont let it happen again." "Lier." Sir Leo replied. Mr. Roland winked then took a seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back