• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Sir Leo noticed the commotion in the students. He rolled his eyes,' probably effects from the lust spell, damn demon.' he thought to himself. He suddenly appeared between Inuk, Eira, and Meredith his powerful presence clustered the area. "Students," He said venomously," this is an emergency assembly. When Mr.Roland said to get to know one another, he did not mean fight it out. Now if we have any more problems, you shall answer to me. Are we clear?" He finished his presence overwhelming the area. @metalcity @GingerBread @Nylana

Inuk sighed once again "You know, you females really know how to push me over my limits. Good job." he stated as he turned around and looked at Meredith. He walked close and grabbed her hand and pulled her out of her chair carefully. Inuk looked deep into her eyes, he pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear "I want to try kissing you in front of this slut, that cool?" He asked softly, really wanting to annoy the new bitch behind him.

@Ami the breadling

"Of course Sir, this little girl was just trying to aggravate him" Eria said, her voice filled with convincing honesty "Anyway we'd best be off Inuk, before this little Slut tries to get us in more trouble"

@metalcity @Nylana

As an answer, Meredith pulled his lips to hers and kissed him. It was so out of character for the young fae that it even surprised her. She pulled away and looked deep into Inuk's eyes. @metalcity @GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Inuk was surprised as he was pulled in for a kiss, he looked deep into her eyes. "You know what, that wasn't that bad. Want to go again?" He asked as the air around them was hot.

@Nylana (as when Inuk tries he is the best at what ever he tries at, if they kiss again. It is going to be the best kiss ever ;) )

Sir Leo looked at the two hugging," This is not a swingers club students. So I suggest you save the love triangle tell after you are out or at least out of my sight," He said with annoyance. " And you young lady," He looked at Eria,' Ill not have you using such unlady like language in my presence, do you understand," He said his eyes baring down into hers.

[QUOTE="Maxis Leos]"Ah Miss Tsukuyoma! Always a pleasure to see you!" Mr. Roland said as he kissed her hand. "The smell of freshly brewed potions always lingers on your skin like a lovers perfume," He added seductively. "Roland, I swear even at times like this you cant control yourself," Sir Leo said shaking his head. "We have a situation. The barrier has been activated, and we have no idea why. Have either of you two seen the other teachers, or the Headmaster? Surely someone knows what is going on," Sir Leo added.

[/QUOTE] Miss Tsukuyoma giggled softly, "Why, Mr. Roland you flatter me. Thank you."

Oh that was the last straw, you slut Eira thought, her smile not fading as she walked over the girl before covering her mouth with her hand and freezing it shut "Guess you'll need to defrost before you can kiss anyone again" Eira mocked before turning to the teacher "Oh i'm soooo sorry sir" Eira replied her voice filled with venomous sarcasm.

@metalcity @Nylana @Maxis Leos

Eira was getting annoyed at the girl, though she was doing a great job at not showing it Guess she has to go missing, actually why go to all the trouble of making her go missing when i could just off her right here She thought as she used the moisture in the air above the girl to turn it into an icicle that would fall directly onto the little girl's head.

@metalcity @Nylana

Inuk watched the girl, he sighed "Why don't we dance." He said with a smile as he took Maria's hand and pulled her into himself, holding onto her he whispered "I have a feeling that girl doesn't like you, what a shame. Was going to have her join the club." As this took place the icicle fell and shattered on the ground. Then Inuk swished her out of his arms and back to where he was standing, holding on to her hand. He stuck his tongue out at the new girl.

@GingerBread @Nylana @Maxis Leos

Meredith giggled softly, "She wouldn't make a good member if she can't even take a hint." She turned to Sir Leo. "Sir Leo, I think this girl is causing stress upon me and these other students. She came up and started to try to have sexual interactions with my boyfriend even after he declined her gracious invitation." Meredith smiled sweetly at Sir Leo as she said this. @Maxis Leo @Ami the breadling

Inuk nodded "I can agree, as tempting as her offer was. I declined nicely and then she more aroused and sexually harassed me with her finger. I feel ever so violated. I just need my precious girlfriend to hold me right now." He said as he spun himself into Meredith's arms, before realising that she could no longer be seen behind him, he spun him self out and giggled slightly.

@Ami the breadling

Eira merely smiled as the icicle shattered behind the girl "I am offended, little girl. Why would you say such slanderous things?" Eira asked, mock hurt in her voice You're going to have to watch your back you little slut Eira thought, smiling sweetly at the girl before encasing her feet in Pure ice Don't think i'm just going to let you walk away

@Nylana @metalcity @Maxis Leos

A vein popped onto sir Leos forhead. 'Do not harm the students, do not harm the students' he thought to himself. He pointed Eola, " you. You shall report to miss Tysukuyoma for disapline on using magic in aggression," He looked at Inuk," and you." He grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back," Shall be spending some quality time with me in the combat hall for physical disapline for ignoring a direct order!"

Mr. Roland smiled sweetly at her, "my pleasure My Lady", he replied with a wink.

Caroline laughed out loud. " This is getting better and better within every second. Inuk is in trouble, unknown girl is in trouble...I love it..."

Inuk sighed as he was grabbed "Great...What did I do?" He asked, not essentially sure what he did. he looked back at Meredith and gave a awkward laugh.

@Ami the breadling

Mr. Ione smirked seeing Sir. Leo dealing with the same kid he had to earlier that day. "this is quite amassing" he thought crossing his arms as he watched the commotion.

"I don't believe i did use magic in aggression, do you have any proof of this claim? Sir" Eira asked in the sweetest possible voice "Because i don't believe i've used my magic in anyway today. Unless you count making a chair to be aggressive? I doubt you're that much of a fool though Sir" Eira said, smiling sweetly at the teacher.

@Ami the breadling

Miss Tsukuyoma marched over, "Come on, Miss Eira. And you, Miss Meredith are to stand beside Mr. Roland." She dragged Eira off to a different area and Sa her down. "Magic is not to be used on other students in an aggressive manner."

Meredith groaned and approached Mr. Roland. Hello, Mr. Roland." @GingerBread @Maxis Leos @metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back