• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Jonas looked at his new school. He was happy to be here, but didn't expect so many people. He melted into shadow so he didn't have to risk anyone talking to him.

Caroline was still following Ramza. But as Fina got too annoying, Caroline smacked her again, sending her flying out of Caroline's sight. Fina hit a boy playing on his gameboy. Caroline immediately ran after her, feeling alone without Fina. As she got there Fina was already awaiting her angrily. "See? That's what happenes. You make me hit people, just like this boy. Excuse to him now.", Fina said, her voice full of anger. Caroline was still feeling bad, so she turned towards the boy and said " I am sorry that my stupid comrade flew right into you. I wish she did not hurt you or damage anything."

@Gearhead the Great

Jonas jumped when the Navi like thing hit him, it hurt. Then he saw the girl next to him. He didn't know what to do, so he started to melt away

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]Jonas jumped when the Navi like thing hit him, it hurt. Then he saw the girl next to him. He didn't know what to do, so he started to melt away

[/QUOTE]
She saw him melt away and started to be really interested in that guy. "Wait a moment. I'm interested in what you are playing... I never saw someone use those, I only heard about them...can I watch?", she said, looking at him with expressionless face. She saw no reason to show fake emotions or smiles to him, which pleased her.

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]Um..... Okay. As long as you don't touch any buttons.

[/QUOTE]
She sat next to him, watching him play. She didn't talk, she saw it didn't please him and she did not want him to be mad at her, because he would not be of use then later.

As she watched him, Fina flew around their heads, always repeating " Talk to him, introduce yourself! Talk to him, introduce yourself! " As she got to annoying, Caroline smacked her to the ground, knocking Fina out. "Stupid annoying thing.", Caroline whispered.

He continued to play his game. He was playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. He was on the final boss. He began mumbling to himself. Then he noticed the girl smack the Navi like thing.

"If only I could have done that to Navi in Ocarina of Time." He said.

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]He continued to play his game. He was playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. He was on the final boss. He began mumbling to himself. Then he noticed the girl smack the Navi like thing.
"If only I could have done that to Navi in Ocarina of Time." He said.

[/QUOTE]
"What's a Navi?", she asked, confused of what he just said. She still looked at the game, interested in it.

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]He then realized he hadn't look at his note yet. So he turned off the gameboy and got out the note.

[/QUOTE]
(looked)

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]"Only the most annoying video game character of all time! And you're thing here looks exactly like her!"

[/QUOTE]
"Well, Fina is the most annoying thing I ever saw. She calls herself my conscience, but I don't think I have something like that.", she said, looking down to the knocked out Fina.

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]"So she's Jimminy Cricket." He said intensely staring at the note.

[/QUOTE]
She looked at him confusedly. "Whateny cricket? You keep confusing me.", she said.

Yukari carried Kazuichi on her shoulders. Kazuichi looked around then tapped her head. "Ok Yukari remember you promised not start any fights." Yukari just kept walking. "Yukari I'm serious we pinky promised!" Yukari covered her ears. "Yeah yeah I heard ya I'll try I guess." Kazuichi stared at her. "Fine I won't ok geez!"

He was Wright. Fina woke up and immediately flew to Caroline, bouncing herself on Caroline's head a few times. "Don't do that! Wait...you got closer to each other. That's great! You're making another friend Caroline, I knew you were capable of it!", she said, flying around happily again. Caroline sight and gave an annoyed look.

This time Jonas slapped Fina.

"Shut up! I'm only still here because I have nothing better to do! Ow! Your giving more headaches!" He didn't notice he broke the gameboy.

Suddenly, Caroline stood up and looked at Jonas angrily. "Do never again touch Fina, I am the only one allowed to do that!", she shouted, not thinking about what she was doing. She was even about to draw her dagger.

Jet was walking past them and saw the gameboy. ' Huh, another piece of broken good for nothing stuff. ' He kicked it out of the way,Not noticing that someone was actually getting hurt. He decided to shrug it off and dismiss that gameboy as nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back