• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Jonas ran. He tripped on a book. And then Onlooker came. He wrapped himself around Caroline's head. She could no longer see.

Caroline got catched by surprise as onlooker came to her. She immediately created a clone so she would later still be able to have seen what happened.

"Well I am old......so I guess I am short" She laughed then held her back. "ow ow darn back" She poped it then looked up at her agen and smiled.

Jet caught sight of Jonas and Onlooker, he stared at Onlooker. '' Hey you! Lizard! That electric wave you probably sent out, it affected me too. And I don't like it! '' He declared, taking out a pocket knife. If you looked closely you could see that he was shaking. Jet was scared.

A few hours later under a large oak out in the middle of the country.

"I somehow managed to get everyone to hate me in less than a day."

"That's terrible."

"Its all because of that stupid Caroline."

"How so."

"She asked to watch me play video games with her stupid Navi. If she didn't I wouldn't be in this mess."

"I have a feeling someone will come along."

(another fact time hasn't passed xD unless you skip back Words...... I know I suck at this but I'll have the introduction thing up in a few hours :3 sorry guys

Ramza didn't notice that Caroline had left him. He continued to search the school, and finally he found a door with a small plaque that read 'office', "finally," he mumbled, and knocked on the door, "I'm coming in," he said before slowly opening the door.

(@Srion Receno I'm guessing this is where he would get his handicaps)

Caroline remembered why she actually entered the school. She created two clones, which she let search the whole school for a office or something.

the head master turned around hearing someone enter the office "hello young student what can I do for you?" he asked with a big smile.

(ahhhhhh yes

(I'll just write as the clone for now)

As she was greeted, she smiled. That was the only problem with these clones. They felt, they liked to smile, they were happy. The original Caroline hated that but it couldn't be helped.

She happily looked around. " I'm Caroline, I'm new, I need information...", she said, enjoying every second she stood there.

Ramza was about to say something when Caroline walk in, but she was oddly smiling. "I'm Ramza Aldeatt, and I also need some information," he told the headmaster.

"well ask away ill give you what I can the rest will have to wait until the Welcoming Ceremony" he said smiling at them as he leaned on his desk.

Eagershadow3 said:
Ramza was about to say something when Caroline walk in, but she was oddly smiling. "I'm Ramza Aldeatt, and I also need some information," he told the headmaster.
She looked at him. " I know who you are, dummy. You don't need to tell me. ", she said and laughed.

Ramza looked over to Caroline, "I was speaking to the headmaster," he said. Then he turned back to the headmaster, "I was told that I would be given some handicaps due to my strength. Could I possibly get those now?" He asked the headmaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back