• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Eagershadow3 said:
Ramza looked over to Caroline, "I was speaking to the headmaster," he said. Then he turned back to the headmaster, "I was told that I would be given some handicaps due to my strength. Could I possibly get those now?" He asked the headmaster
As he said he was not speaking to her, Caroline seemed to be hurt. She looked back at the headmaster sadly and asked " When will that ceremony be?"

he crossed his arms to think "well most of them will be given in your class and your battle instructor will pair you with ether a stronger student in that class and if one is not found then one will be taken out of a different class and put into yours" then her turned to the young lady "in about 30 minutes or so when ever all the teachers are ready"

Last edited by a moderator:
She got sad. " I didn't want to kill you, I just overreacted. I hate if people hurt Fina, she's my only friends after all."

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline started to cry as he said that. She didn't stop, and as she tried to talk it just got worse. There was no way understanding her.

the head master watched the students talking then cleared his throat "well since it was more then one persons fault I will need the names of all the students involved and I will have your punishment to you at the end of the day"

Red gaze upon the sky, which is always blue. He then looked to the ground, which always covered with either dirt or pavement. He looked his front, a big school with many students inside it. Red sighed and let out a big painful scream.

"This is gonna be a hell" He muttered as he walked down silently toward the school.

"Well, let's see what this school got for someone like me" he muttered again in a depressed tone

Inuk entered his new school, he sighed as he looked around "Oh boy, what fun. Can not waaaiit to met people." He muttered to himself as he walked further into the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back