• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Jonaas then exploded. A bunch of black tentacles sprang out his back. He picked up FINA and threw her on the ground a staff appeared and he sent a black tentacle straight through a wall.

Jet turned around. '' Wow. '' He muttered taking out a ball of fire, it seemed unstable, flickering in all directions, even stinging Jet while he held it, he figured that this small ball of fire would be enough to make the fight end, so he shrugged and threw it at Jonas' back.

As he suddenly started rage, she used both of her abilities at the same time, resulting in her standing in front of him while she was looking at the scene, standing a bit away. The one Caroline front to him started to laugh. The other one started to walk away carelessly.

The fireball didn't affect Jonas. He just looked at the thrower and started sprinting towards him. He tried multiple times to stab him but missed.

The leaving Caroline was gone, Fina followed her. The laughing one approached the guy who threw a ball, walking with small hops in between, still laughing.

Jet smirked. '' You have TERRIBLE AIM MY FRIEND. '' He turned into a vampire demon and unleashed an unstable wave of fire and bones. A mix of necromancy and pyromancy. And swept Jonas a few meters back, this would buy him sometime to unleash his fury on Jonas.

Jonas then gave off a massive energy blast and collapsed. The tentacles shrank back into his body and he layer there motionless, but still breathing.

The wave did not affect the laughing Caroline. In fact, it seemed like it just went through her like she was not there. "Oh, he starts to fight back I guess they will knock each other out soon...has anyone got popcorn for me?", she happily and joyfully said.

seeing that some students were making a ruckus in front of the school Ms Oma decided it was best to go stop the fighting, seconds later she was right in the middle of it. " students if you would be so kind as to not try to kill each other" she said to them sweetly. for being an old women she had one thing going for her she was fast.

Jet started to morph back. He smirked, this was his first day at school and he will remember it as the day he trumped a bunch of tentacles, or at least, he thought he did. He noticed that his hand was badly burnt. '' Remember to buy gloves. '' He muttered to himself.

As the teacher came, the clone of Caroline that stood there just dissolved into some black steam. The real Caroline was already inside the building, looking around and getting disturbed by Fina.

"oh dear it seems im a little late to get that ones name" she looked over at the boy and the girl "what are you.. oh now the girls gone " she let out a laugh "young man what is your name?"

Jonas reappeared in a random dorm. He hated himself for letting it happen again. He then realized a small inky black dragon was staring at him

"Rough day?" It said with a deep voice.

"Whcuriosity are you?"

"I'm the one who has been sent to guide you."

"Why?"

"Because of the power within you."

Jonas stared at the dragon with curiousity.

"Only one half reaper is born every hundred years. That one is destined to become the Grimm Reaper.I'm here to guide you on that journey."

"Do you have a name?"

"You may call me onlooker."

Yukari ran over to a guy and girl talking. "I saw fighting who's fighting I want in!" Kazuichi was still on her shoulders. "Yukari what did we just talk about." Yukari chuckled. "You said I can't start a fight never said I can't join a fight." Kazuichi thought about it. "True."

Ms Oma looked at the girl with the boy on her back "Your a tall one aren't ya" She chuckled looking up at the girl.

As Caroline saw Jonas heading to her, she laid a hand on her dagger, while Fina hid behind Caroline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yukari looked down at the girl and glared. "You trying to be funny?" Kazuichi covered Yukari's eyes with his hands. "No she's just saying your tall like a compliment!" Yukari moved Kazuichi's hands. "Oh thanks your a short one aren't ya." She replied sounding more like an insult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back