• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Red seemingly noticed that everybody was bumping at each other, talking about this anf that. While Red himself, was pondering what room to sleep.

"They seems to have fun" he thought in his head.

"While i'm here trying to fit in with this seemingly-normal-but-no school" he sighed again

She looked at Jonas " I didn't destroy any walls. I said my opinion and that made you go crazy, that's not my fault. Its you lacking control of yourself ",she said, smiling at Jonas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red overheard one of the group talking about going to the headmaster room. He didn't know what to do, stranded at a school who seemed a lot like a Zombie Paradise to him was really a big shame. He let out another sight and approached them

"Hello, if you want to go to head master room, then I'm in" @Ami the breadling @Ldybug123 @Gearhead the Great

The clone dissolved, leaving the real Caroline standing right where the clone was before. " But I don't want to be punished...", she said, bare any emotion. Fina showed up at her right shoulder, saying " You should. It is the right thing to do. Listen to me this one time.". Fina almost begged. Caroline nodded and looked at Jonas.

Red seemed to be invisible to that guy and the other girl with cloning power. They ignored him to the point of walking pass him without even saying hello. Red suddenly remembered that this school had a mystical power or can influence people inside it

"So, in this school I'm invisible eh.." he pondered while blatantly looking at his right-palm... He shrugged it off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back