• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Meredith Tang and Rose Flowers-Room 218

Yukari Tanaka and Caroline Reed -Room 210

Lin Ray -Room 220

Kazuichi Senji and Jonas Carmand -Room 112

Morris Harper and Red- Room 119

Ramza Aldeatt and Max-Room 115

Jet Deathclaw and Inuk Eptal-Room 111

Nikko Kobayashi and Alexander-Room 114

Last edited by a moderator:
Lin did'int know whether to be happy about her arrangement or upset, but she headed to the room anyway.

(the rooms are two beds ,night stands, desks, and closets. the bathrooms are basically a shared bathroom one for the girls and one for the boys. girls dorms up stars and the boys is down stars.

"Oh boy, some one with death in there name. So scary, I am wetting my self just thinking of them." He said sarcastically. Continuing waiting for someone to say something stupid for him to pick up on.

FalseUser12 said:
"I wonder if there is a library here or something." Said Alexander thinking out loud
"yes there is one" Yoko said smiling as she flew up behind the student talking to himself.

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]
"yes there is one" Yoko said smiling as she flew up behind the student talking to himself.

[/QUOTE]
"GAH!!!" Alex screamed and quickly transformed into a mouse only to notice it was one of the teachers "I am sorry for overreacting Ms where exactly is the library." He said scratching his head awkwardly.

Once the whole assembly was over, Max Farraday went back to the pool. He didn't get to dive in before, so now he had the time to, he definitely would be doing so. The demigod didn't try to sneak away from anyone, he simply walked away, allowing everyone to see him. "Mr.Leo? Well, he better be lion about that." A small snicker escaped his mouth as he found himself back at the pool. "What first? A swim? I mean, I don't get wet unless I want to. Maybe a bit of water works? Ah, I don't know..." (should I put that as a power? I don't really see it as one, just a perk really.)

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Once the whole assembly was over, Max Farraday went back to the pool. He didn't get to dive in before, so now he had the time to, he definitely would be doing so. The demigod didn't try to sneak away from anyone, he simply walked away, allowing everyone to see him. "Mr.Leo? Well, he better be lion about that." A small snicker escaped his mouth as he found himself back at the pool. "What first? A swim? I mean, I don't get wet unless I want to. Maybe a bit of water works? Ah, I don't know..." (should I put that as a power? I don't really see it as one, just a perk really.)

[/QUOTE]
"This is not the Library I am so sorry for being here!" He said embarrassed going completely red

"whats so funny about my name and its Sir Leo" Sir Leo crossed his arm and looked at the teen. seeing the other one he pointed back to the door "you keep going you need to take a left when you get back in the doors"

"Ok I am sorry forgive me back to the library then" He said running off embarassed

"Uh..." Max didn't know what to say when Alex apologised. "Sure...I totally know what you're talking about." He turned back around and stood up straight as he heard Sir. Leo behind him. "Well, I mean," Max began to explain to himself "It was only a pun sir. You see, Leo is the name given to Lions. Lion can sound like lying. Therefore, I used it as a pun. But, it isn't really a threatening name to be one hundred percent honest." He stared at the water, waiting for the teacher to reply to his back.

@Srion Receno

Inuk looked around, as more and more people left he sighed. Hoping that someone would have been stupid, the only thing worth mocking was someone turning into a mouse. He got up and left the hall.

After walking around the library Alex thought it was a good idea to just walk around until he spotted Inuk and decided it was a good idea to at least have one friend "Hello your Inuk right I'm Alex it's a pleasure to meet you."

"No, No. I'm the prince of France. How do you feel about being knighted? Inuk sarcastically pointed out "Oh, no. You saw through my disguise. Yes, I'm Inuk. What gave it away?" He said unamused. And uninterested.

@FalseUser12

"Well your just mean then aren't you." Alex said pulling a pouty face "Whats the reason for it then your brain to small to be nice for a change?"

@metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back