• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Rose took a step out her dorm door and saw that someone was lost so she walked up to her "hay are you lost?"

Meredith sighed softly as she struggled to find her for room. She simply hoped that whoever this Rose person is that she wasn't bothered by her odd wings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ramza shook Max's hand, "well I'm the youngest son in the Aldeatt family. My two other brothers and my father went to this same school, and became legends. So it's kind of a big deal that I'm attending this school."

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]Lin was confused that the clone was happy "well this is what I so I guess" she said as she shrugged

[/QUOTE]
" Girl, take a deep breath. One by one. Build a sentence people understand. That helps when communicating. ", she said and laughed, happily hopping up and down front to Lin.

Nylana said:
Meredith sighed softly as she struggled to get her schedule to her dorm room. Since the paper was slightly to big for her she was having a pretty difficult time in doing so.
I meet for Yoko she is smaller the. Your character :3

Aki roamed the hallways and was caught of guard when someone spoke to her, "Oh, uh....Kinda...." Her short red hair slightly got in her face as she scanned the girl up and down with her unique purple eyes. "But, I can manage," she said obviously lying... She couldn't manage at all, but she didn't want to trouble the girl.

@VampiresRule

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really?" So his room-mate did have a similar story to him. "Me coming here is an important deal too. My dad is Poseidon, God of the Sea. We're a pretty powerful team, you and I. Or, we would make pretty cool rivals. Your choice." He took his hand back and pulled out his scissors. "Like my sword?" He asked Ramza.

@Eagershadow3

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]Lin looked down "sorry.... I'm not good with people" she played with her hair.

[/QUOTE]
"Technically I'm not a person. So there is no need to be nervous. I'm not even really existing. Practice with me. Come on. You can do it.", Clone-Caroline said, smiling encouraging at Lin.

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]I meet for Yoko she is smaller the. Your character :3

[/QUOTE]
I changed it :)

"oh...... OK ummm what classes so you have? " she asked looking up so her hole face shows as she smiled. (her eyes are sky blue)

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]"oh...... OK ummm what classes so you have? " she asked looking up so her hole face shows as she smiled. (her eyes are sky blue)

[/QUOTE]
"I'll have math, history, art, music, fighting, english. What about you? By the way, you should look up like that more often, your eyes are beautiful. ", she said, smiling back at Lin.

Ramza smirked, "we would make a good team, but a rivalry would be fun," he chuckled. Max the pulled out some scissors that turned into a sword. "It's a nice sword, I wish I could show you min, but the school is making me use a wooden one," he told Max.

Meredith spotted Lin and another girl talking. She flew up to them. "I am so sorry I lost you at the Opening Ceremony, Lin! Hi, what's your name?" Meredith was a flurry of rapidly changing topics and emotions as she spoke to the two girls. Her wings were actually fluttering so fast that the wind from them was causing the other girls hair to be disturbed.

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]"art, music, math, free, magic and battle/fighting and thank you." she said nervesly she wasn't use to compliments.

[/QUOTE]
" See? Your capable of it. Now, go on. Ask me something about myself. ", she said, smiling and speaking with an encouraging tone.

ForgottenSky9272 said:
Aki roamed the hallways and was caught of guard when someone spoke to her, "Oh, uh....Kinda...." Her short red hair slightly got in her face as she scanned the girl up and down with her unique purple eyes. "But, I can manage," she said obviously lying... She couldn't manage at all, but she didn't want to trouble the girl.
@VampiresRule
Oh come on what is your dorm number i can help you"" she sayed

Nylana said:
Meredith spotted Lin and another girl talking. She flew up to them. "I am so sorry I lost you at the Opening Ceremony, Lin! Hi, what's your name?" Meredith was a flurry of rapidly changing topics and emotions as she spoke to the two girls. Her wings were actually fluttering so fast that the wind from them was causing the other girls hair to be disturbed.
The clones hair was not affected by the wind, but she turned around and smiled friendly. " Hi there, what's up? I'm Caroline. Or at least a clone of her. "

Meredith grinned at the clone, "My name is Meredith Tang. It's nice to meet you. Does the real Caroline know everything you do?"

Aki let a sigh escape her lips as she rubbed the back of her head, "Uh.." She looked at the paper she just received from the office, "220?" Usually she wouldn't want to seem incapable of things, but the building had been completely new to her. She moved the strands of hair away from her eyes, wondering if the girl before her was human or supernatural.

@VampiresRule

Red went out of the hallway, still confused, he looked at the poster and his room was 119 with someone called Morris Harper. He let out another sigh while he was walking out of the hallway. He spotted the cloning girl, and decided to ask her. @Ami the breadling

"Hello, I need help" he said frontally to the cloning-girl with a desperate voice

(Sorry guys for a long reply, I was asleep. Could someone explain to me what's happening?)

Nylana said:
Meredith grinned at the clone, "My name is Meredith Tang. It's nice to meet you. Does the real Caroline know everything you do?"
" She does, but only from the moment she dissolves me. As long as I exist, I am like a external being, not connected to her in any form. Nice to meet you Meridith. I'm trying to get Caroline some friends. She is a very lonely person as the original, because she does not allow herself emotions. She got hurt a lot as she was younger. If shed know I tell you this, it'd be dissolved. And never used again. She always summons the same clones you know? ", the clone said, still smiling.

"Follow me ok i know whare that room is. Oh and im rose weard name for someone who is dark" i chucled and started walking to the room "follow me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back