• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Meredith grinned, "Of course it is. Why don't you yell us your schedule Rose and why yes we do! I was having a hard time finding our room but now that you're here we can all walk there together so I can out my stuff away right Lin?"

Lin just gave a slight nod not knowing what to think about her "but we... Have a hour....befor lights out" she said quitly

(red = shiro talking.)

i walk into the academy. looking down at a map trying to find my room. where do i go?

Red suddenly sensed a sttong emotiinal pain inside Carolina. Red was gifted to had a strong feeling and strong intuitive. He could felt that there was something wrong when he saw a change in Carolina expression

"Alright I will help you to help your original cloning girls, so what Can I do to help you to help your original cloning girl?" He said to Carolina with a worried tone

Valhite said:
Red suddenly sensed a sttong emotiinal pain inside Carolina. Red was gifted to had a strong feeling and strong intuitive. He could felt that there was something wrong when he saw a change in Carolina expression
"Alright I will help you to help your original cloning girls, so what Can I do to help you to help your original cloning girl?" He said to Carolina with a worried tone
"When I enter the room, I will disappeare for sure. She will dissolve me. But she is sad. I sense that. She needs someone...she won't let me be that one. You need to be that person. Please... ", she said, already running towards the room.

Jet decided to wander aimlessly around the school, he snapped out of his insanity and started to realize that he could have hurt himself trying to stop Jonas, Jet felt relived, even though his hand felt like it was about to melt.

"She needs someone?" He thought about it for a few seconds. But suddenly he realized, to help other was to do something for them until there is nothing to do for them anymore. With a strong feeling of justice, he went to the room which Carolina entered.

i find my room after wandering around. i leave my stuff in my room. as i climb out through my room's window. scaling the building to stand on the roof and look around. well this might be interesting at least. i say looking around again.

Valhite said:
"She needs someone?" He thought about it for a few seconds. But suddenly he realized, to help other was to do something for them until there is nothing to do for them anymore. With a strong feeling of justice, he went to the room which Carolina entered.
As they entered the room, Caroline laid on her bed and cried. Carolina immediately dissolved into a black steam and Caroline did not realize there was someone else inside the room.

Jet noticed Red and decided to eavesdrop, he had nothing to do and Jet, probably wanting to mess up the situation, Jet smirked and listened. '' Bring out the popcorn. '' He whispered.

He was suprised to see a girl lying down on her bed. She was supposed to be the original, Caroline. He identified the surrounding, which was a normal room. He peeked at the girl face, who was crying. Ue silently walked near her. He reached down to touch her shoulder, and said

"Why are you crying, Caroline?" He asked wondering

Valhite said:
He was suprised to see a girl lying down on her bed. She was supposed to be the original, Caroline. He identified the surrounding, which was a normal room. He peeked at the girl face, who was crying. Ue silently walked near her. He reached down to touch her shoulder, and said
"Why are you crying, Caroline?" He asked wondering
She looked up cryingly. " Everyone here hates me. I came here to finally in my live find people who would accept me as what I am and like me, but I couldn't. People just hate me. ", she said, still crying.

He wiped her teary eyes with his own hand. He could felt what she felt, because he knew what it would be like to be hated. But he always remembered one sentence from his sister.

"Thousands friend means nothing with one best friend" he said, trying to comforting her

"It's fine, I will accept you" he said with a smile

i jump off the roof of the school. not bothering to climb down. i angle myself to speed up the fall. landing on the ground easily. i decide to roam randomly around the academy bored.

Valhite said:
He wiped her teary eyes with his own hand. He could felt what she felt, because he knew what it would be like to be hated. But he always remembered one sentence from his sister.

"Thousands friend means nothing with one best friend" he said, trying to comforting her

"It's fine, I will accept you" he said with a smile
She looked at him, stopping to cry, in disbelief. "R...r..really? But...I'm weird... I...am...not good..my heart if filled with darkness...how could anyone accept...or even like that?", she muttered at him.

"Look at my eyes" he said blatantly

His eyes were a heterochromatic one. His left eye colored red and his right eye colored orange.

"I'm also weird. Everybody here is weird actually" he said with confidence.

"If you're the darkness then I'll be your light. If you fall then I will help you to come back up. Because this is what Carolina wants" he continued

"There's no reason to cry. To be or not to be accepted is natural. But the most important thing is how you cope with that"

Jet walked into the room that Red and Caroline were in, he was smirking and decided to make fun of the situation. '' I know why she is crying... She is sad. '' He said, he then burst out into a laugh he was dropped to the floor and punched the ground, still laughing.

Aki's smile faded as she saw someone falling from the roof. She had almost fallen asleep too which made her slightly alarmed. She almost fell over, but caught herself hitting her head on the window midway through. Slightly annoyed, she rubbed her head seeing the boy land on the ground safely. She kind of wanted to punch him in the face....for making her hit her head of course. Aki turned her head to see the empty room once again. She really didn't like being alone, though all she did was push others away. It couldn't be helped. She let a sigh escape her lips and she put her bag on the window sill, still not picking a bed until her roommate arrived. Aki stretched trying to shake off the feeling. Should she exit the room to find something to do? Someone to talk to? She wasn't sure if there was some sort of curfew, but she shrugged and left the room forgetting to lock it. She walked down the hall only to see someone spying on others who seemed to be in the room.... A boy on top of that. "Uh.." she said with her hands in her pockets, giving the boy a strange look.

@ArcticVoid

Last edited by a moderator:
The boy entered the room and saw how he naturally joined the conversation. The door was wide open exposing her to the others. She quickly hid.. For what reason? Who knows.

@Ami the breadling

Valhite said:
"Look at my eyes" he said blatantly
His eyes were a heterochromatic one. His left eye colored red and his right eye colored orange.

"I'm also weird. Everybody here is weird actually" he said with confidence.

"If you're the darkness then I'll be your light. If you fall then I will help you to come back up. Because this is what Carolina wants" he continued

"There's no reason to cry. To be or not to be accepted is natural. But the most important thing is how you cope with that"
She looked him in the eyes, seeing the different colors. It was not the weirdest thing she ever saw, so she did not react surprised. She stopped crying and looked at him. " Thank you. That helped me. Will you be my friend? "

Red heard footstep coming closer to him. There was a man, who laughed at Caroline, who was crying.

"Don't barge in like that" he said with a serious tone.

ArcticVoid said:
Jet walked into the room that Red and Caroline were in, he was smirking and decided to make fun of the situation. '' I know why she is crying... She is sad. '' He said, he then burst out into a laugh he was dropped to the floor and punched the ground, still laughing.
Caroline drew her dagger as he started laughing. " You should better leave this room. I could just call a teacher. A boy intruding in a girls room, that late...and then, luckily red was around to help me. Would not look good for you would it. ", she said, expressionless but grinning maliciously while playing around with her dagger.

Last edited by a moderator:
'' I truly am sadistic. '' He said after laughing, he suddenly turned sarcastic. '' Oh no, I am so sorry pardon my manners. '' He said, before offering a hand to shake to Red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back