• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

VampiresRule said:
"I have Music, magic,math,english,fighting/battleing,history what do you have?"
@Nylana
"Math, english, flight, music, magic, and history," Meredith grinned, "looks like we have a lot of classes together." She followed Rose still draggin Lin with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
That strange man offered his hand to Red. Red, decided not to trust him. He was thinking, why this man just barge in like that?

"Don't you have any manner" he said with a bored voice

"Shaking hands with you would be really boring" he yawned

Aki was slightly annoyed from the way he laughed, especially at the feelings of others. But, what annoyed her a bit more was how she quickly took out a dagger and switching emotions from someone laughing at her. Plus, she just made a threat to the boy she didn't like that would also effect the boy who was 'helping' her. Aki gave a slight shrug as she shouldn't even care what they're doing. It wasn't her business; she was only there to not be alone. Joining the conversation would make things worse....especially the way the 'sadistic' guy did. They would just hate her... So she tried tip-toeing away, but it didn't turn out so well. She fell right on her face, not revealing herself to the others, but making a loud thud.

'' But I am feeling bored and she has a dagger and I am still bored and she threatens to call a teacher and I can call in nothing and she is about to stab me with a dagger and I want to shake hands with you and I know why you didn't shake my hand because you dont trust me and you really, REALLY shouldn't. '' Jet replied, saying that all in one sentence.

Jet then turned around upon hearing the words. '' You don't kill demons with daggers. '' He said,, walking away.

Caroline placed her dagger where it belonged and sat back on the bed. She smiled at Red. " Still, thank you for being there for me. I won't forget it. "

i return to my dorm to retrieve vengeance. ( vengeance is the name of the cured demonic katana shiro wields)

i then walk outside to a secluded area to practice my swordsmanship.

She had just been ignored by 3 different people.... Aki was embarrassed once again and started blushing, though she should be happy that she didn't get caught. The boy walked right passed her. She quickly yet carefully stood up and continued down the hallways. Her eyebrow twitched slightly from the way her first day was going. What could she do though, she already had the chance to talk to someone but she hadn't even said thank you when she helped. Aki rubbed her arm, "Maybe I should explore campus or something?"

Jet walked into his room and lay down on the bed, he played songs on his phone and decided to go to sleep.

She nodded " see you tomorrow..." she said to both of them with a small smile before returning to her dorm. Opening the door she seen that the other bed had stuff on it sitting down she waited for her roommate to get there "I'm glad I'm not by my self" she thought messing with her hair.

i continue practicing my style of fighting. i keep pushing myself to move faster and strike harder. as i continue honing my skills.

Jet woke up and walked out the door, it was already night and the lights could go out any second, so he summoned a small orb of fire on his hand, which now was gloved.

Meredith smiled and went to her dorm room, "So, Rose, you're an angel?" She quickly out her things away and layes down on her bed on her stomach.

Aki had yawned slightly after walking around campus for a bit. She stretched as she noticed very few people who were also out returning to the dorms. She had assumed it was curfew or something. Either way, she returned due to being exhausted. She made it to her dorm taking her time. Aki opened her door forgetting that she had a roommate and stopped the second the door closed, "Hi...." she said as she stared at the girl in the room, "Lin?...." she said reading off of the paper with her roommate info.

@Srion Receno

Red heard the announcement. He should be in his own room by now. He looked at Caroline eyes, whichis now full of courage

"You're welcome. We are friends now. If you ever need help, jst go to my room okay?" He smoled to the girl. Then he walked out of the room. Before going even further, he turned his head to her once more

"Have a nice sleep"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back