• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

FalseUser12 said:
"Well your just mean then aren't you." Alex said pulling a pouty face "Whats the reason for it then your brain to small to be nice for a change?"
@metalcity
"Me? Mean? No, that was just rude of you. My feelings are sooo hurt, I'm internally bleeding. And "change"? I don't think you understand that first meetings don't tend to give you a life story. Therefor 'change' is irelevent here. As true as it is." He said, looking around for anything else to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Ok then well see if that matters when this happens' Alex thought as he morphed into an extremely attractive girl and then took Inuks hand and pressed it up against her breasts "Oh you naughty boy" She said whilst thinking 'and now everyone looking will think your a pervert'@metalcity

"Well, if anything as you took my hand and did this. I look like a pimp, and you look like a tramp. This really worked out well for you, huh." Inuk said with a smirk as the strange boy thought he could take advantage of Inuk. "Sooo, can I go now? are you finished embarrassing yourself?" Inuk finished with a sigh.

@FalseUser12

Transforming back into a guy Alex just sighed in defeat "Why are you not interested all I'm trying to do is make friends with you in a but then you turn around and be an ass about it so then I have to be an ass back but you take no interest in that anyway see this is why I'm better off with no friends people are just asses about it I'll guess I will just see you around anyway bye Inuk." Alex said walking away to his dorm with a combined look of boredom, defeat and tiredness.

@metalcity

"toodle pip!" He called out, before turning around and approaching a tree. Inuk walked over to it and laid up against it. Hoping no one would bother him there.

Sir Leo just stared at him "I know what my name is" he said then looked at the sun "crap I'm late" he mumbled then walked off.

"yes?" Yoko said opening the door not only was she the teacher she was the over seer of the girls dorms.

((sorry guys I didn't get any notifications :(

Inuk continued to rest under his tree, "This is nice, no one talking to me. I can think." He smiled as he started to lose his thoughts and he started to gently snore.

(what time is it in the rp?)

"Well then Leo," Max began "Sit back. Lions always let females do the jobs anyway." He laughed at his joke. "Good bye Sir. Leo. See you in class, hopefully."

((I read what happened in the ceremony, and I looked in the overview tab))

Ramza slowly opened the door to his dorm, as if his roommate would already be in there, but no one was in the room. "What a relief," he said before dropping his bag on the ground and collapsing on one of the beds. His roommate is probably going to be shocked that the famous Aldeatt son was b sharing a room with him.

Yoko looked at her confused "was it not in with you school letter? " she said fluttering up and down.

Sir. Leo did a little nod not really hearing him as he walked into the school.

No it was not "" she sayed as she flew to her dorm "yay i have a dorm partner" she sayed sarcaticly. And she went over to one of the woredrobes and neatly put her stuff inside

As Leo left, Max decided it was time to go to his dorm. "If I get a dorm mate, I hope I can relate to them somewhat. Or at least like 'em." He grabbed his scissors and headed to his dorm. Once at the dorm, he found his room already open. "Interesting..." Slowly, he walked in. "My dorm mate already here?"

@Eagershadow3

Lin heard the intercom go off but ignored it she was alone in her room any way so she could just turn invisible if a teacher seen her. Lin roamed the halls with her hands in her coat pockets.

Ramza stood up from the bed when someone entered the dorm. He guessed that it was his dorm mate, "you must be my roomate, I'm Ramza Aldeatt," he quickly introduced himself.

"Guess I am your dorm mate." He extended his hand out to Ramza. "Names Max Farraday, pleasure to meet you Ramza Aldeatt." Max soon realised this was the guy he saw with three girls earlier. Should he ask him? No. Yes. Maybe? "So, you special in anyway?" If he was, Max didn't know why. He spent most of his life on the streets after all.

@Eagershadow3

Caroline got bored waiting. She decided to sent one of her clones out. Technically, she could even do that after 8. She herself would have never left the room. She clapped joyfully. She loved to bend rules as it pleased her. The clone walked around the school a bit, not sure if she should enter the dorms of others. The temptation was great, but she saw a girl she knew. It was Lin. " Hey Lin", she said.

@Srion Receno

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]Lin turned hearing her name "hello" she said shyly.

[/QUOTE]
" I'd offer you a hand to shake or hug you or anything, but I'm just a clone and not material, so that won't work. Then again, if I was not, I would not do Amy of that. Anyway, what are you doing out here, being so lonely? ", she said, joyfully smiling and waving at Lin.

(Sorry guys. I did t get notifications)

Meredith went straight to the teacher that oversaw the girls dirm. "Hello, my name is Meredith. I need my schedule. It wasn't with my letter and I was told I would get it when I got here." The Fae girl smiled sweetly at her soon to be flying instructor and carefully flapped her black butterfly wings.

Aki hurried through the barrier being extremely late. As she passed through the front gates, she was slightly panting looking at the time. She rubbed the back of her head and said out loud, "Oops.." Aki shrugged and continued into the building, taking her a while to find a sign over a door that read 'Office'. She entered to receive another schedule due to her losing her first one.... and her dorm room information. Aki walked though the halls not really sure where to go. The dorms would probably be the best option looking at the time, but she was completely lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back