• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Red heard the announcement to go to the gym. He didn't know where to go, nor did he know where's the gym

"Well, I don't know where's the gymvyet sooooo...." he made a move to enter one of the building while yawning. His eyes, which had different colors, showed a tired expression. He would sleep all day if he cab

As Caroline met Red again, she greeted him. " I believe I forgot to say hello before. I was thinking about something bothering me, so I did not realize. Anyway, now I remembered. So...hello.", she said, waving to him.

While he was walking towards a building, he startled by someone asking him question behind him. Curiously, he took a peek to see what was behind him. He looked at a human, he sighed it was a human.

"I thought my special ability is invisibility, so it wasn't a power then.." he blatantly looking at his right palm.

He stopped looking his right-palm and face the human

"Hello too"

Rin looked around after realizing that she lost Meredith in the crowed so she found an empty seat in the top of the bleachers away from everyone.

as soon as the students were quieted in the bleachers the head master stood up to the podium "Welcome everyone to Alimarea Academy! here we will introduce the teachers and go over the roles once agen " he smiled at the students "first we will go though the Introductions Mr. Ione please come up here and say a few words to the students" after the head master stepped down a rugged looking man walked up " I am Mr. Ione and ill be your math teacher for the school year" he said then stepped down. as he stepped down a white haired man stepped up " good evening everyone I am Mr.Yarrow I will be your English teacher I hope to get to know all of you bright students" he smiled then stepped down to let a women in a kimono step up. " Hello I am Miss Yuri and I will be your Art teacher i hope we will have a lot of fun this year " she smiled then stepped down. a descent sized fish bowl was brought up next the mermaid inside leaned out of it and smiled " afternoon I am Mrs Shizuka I will be your Music teacher im looking foreword to having you all in my class" she was moved back to her place as a well dressed man walked up "I will be you gym teacher for the school year you may call me Mir Aikurou" he said before stepping down to let a man with purple hair step up. "I shall be your history teacher I hope to help you see the past to not make the same mistakes in the future " he said then started to step down when the head master whispered to him he turned back "oh yes and you may call me Mr. Roland" he quickly said then stepped down. a small fairy flew up to the microphone " there is no need to call me Ms Just call me Yoko and ill be your flying teacher for the school year! she said happily then flew back to her seat. next to take the podium was a younger looking witch "hello all I am Miss Tsukuyoma and ill be your magic teacher for the year" she smiled then stepped down. an older looking man in robes was next "I am Mr. Callens i will be your potions teacher" he said in a flat tone before sitting back down. "I am Sir. Leo do not call me anything else I will be your battle instructor for the school year , the knight said before sitting down. there was a older lady trying to get up the steps that the head master had to help her "oh goodness look at all those faces" she said happily "oh and i recognize a few!" she turned to the head master "that reminds me some kids broke the wall" she was still talking into the microphone " yes yes I know Ms. Oma just introduce your self" he said showing her the mike "hello im Ms Oma and ill be your health teacher" she smiled then stepped down. "now that everyone is Introduced i will tell you the three roles one more time then you may leave getting your papers with your room mates on the way out" the head master said after stepping next to the podium. he cleared this throat "One: you shall never kill another student or teachers Two: any discrimination of any species will not be tolerated Three: stay in the barer around the school for there are those who will go after you if any of these three rules are to be broken more then three times it will end in immediate expulsion." he held up his fingers as her said this "now once agen I would like to welcome you all to Alimarea Academy classes will start tomorrow morning have a good rest of the day!" he said before walking off.

((if you want to see what the teachers look like it s on overview))

Last edited by a moderator:
Inuk reached the gym just in time and sat down to listen to the talk. Not really caring though.

(sorry, i didn't get any notifications. this happened before the speech)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back