• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

He saw 2 people talking together in front of him while he was walking toward the school

"So... people here also communicate with each other.. and they said that this school is 'different' from normal school" he muttered again. He yawned and keep walking pass them

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]Onlooker appears in front of Inuk."Hello, I don't think I've seen you before. Hello l, my name is Onlooker. How are you?

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, I am just grand. Got to love the first day, nothing can be better than being in a place with random people." He sarcastic stated as he turned to face the person talking to him.

I walked to the gate noticeing somany people i saw two girls talking to each other then sighed and flew to a tree and watched the girls knowing thay would see me

metalcity said:
"Oh, I am just grand. Got to love the first day, nothing can be better than being in a place with random people." He sarcastic stated as he turned to face the person talking to him.
By the way you're talking to a tiny dragon.

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]By the way you're talking to a tiny dragon.

[/QUOTE]
As Inuk turned around, he was surprised to not see anyone there but in fact a tiny dragon "Wait, what? I just entered and it is already strange. Fun" He said rolling his eyes before looking back at the creature.

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]Jonas bumps into Inuk.

[/QUOTE]
As something bumped into Inuk he fell forwards. He picked himself up "That was rude, thanks a lot. Give a warning next time before assaulting someone." he instructed.

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]"Sorry, I was looking for a small dragon."

[/QUOTE]
"Well you found what you wanted." Inuk placed his hand out in the direction of where the dragon was "Can I go now?" He asked impatiently.

Nikko walks through the gates of Alimarea Academy, clutching the bag that contains his clothes and stuff. He walks into the school. Feeling nervous, he looks around at the other students. @Srion Receno @Anyone

Caroline saw Nikko looking at her for a second and then she saw how Jonas appeared next to him. She decided to send a clone by, hearing unrecognized what they said, so she created one and sent it near to them, hiding literally IN a group of students.

"Welcome to Alimarea. Where three people nearly died on the first day, my pet dragon fits in my palm, and we still have no idea who our roomie is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back