• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernatural

"I hope your not stuttering because your scared of me" he said a little worried that she was scared of him, starting to pick some of the flowers.

Nero ends up at the opposite end of the school, and already forgot how to get back. "Damn...hello?" She says hopefully, maybe someone will hear her. "Hello??" She says a little louder.

Noyeh looks over at a map of the whole school. Why don't I start at the opposite end of the school, I get to investigate. He looks closely at the map. "Concealing Eyes." He teleports where his destination was marked, face planting into the floor.

(Can you tag me in your next message? Notifications be being dum right now D:)

Iyonna blushed lightly before hiding herself by bringing her book up to her face, her breathing a little heavy; her palms moist with sweat. "N-n-n-no I-I-I'm not, I sw-sw-sw-swear" stated the girl sheepishly, her braided pink hair moving around a little.

Nero yelps and jumps a little when she hears a thump on the floor. She turns and looks around a corner, there's someone laying there. She pokes the strange person, "Hey...you okay? Can you hear me?"

"Hello." Noyeh looks up. "Concealing Eyes." He teleports, standing up this time. "Well.. I have no idea what to do now, I'm new. Focusing Eyes" His eyesight changes, he reverts it towards the entrance of the School. Got it.. "You wanna get out of here? Hold my hand." He deactivates Focusing Eyes.

Nero is silent for a moment, not used to someone speaking like they actually see her. "Yeah, th-thanks.." She takes Noyeh's hand

"You might be dizzy when we get there! Concealing Eyes." A pulsating sound emits, appearing outside of the school, near the entrance. "I thought we were gonna appear in the school." Noyeh commends, letting go of Nero's hand. "What's your name? " Noyeh asks, activating Stealing Eyes secretly, collecting information from the girl. It's always in case there's ever a fight that ever breaks out. Or a mock fight.

Iyonna blushed when he lowered her book, her glasses falling a tiny bit as she froze once more. After a few moments of just staring at him, she pushed her glasses back up and nodded, "Y-Y-Y-Yes, th-th-that's m-m-me" replied the girl shyly.

Xenon made his way through the halls. He passed various students learning that there was to be a welcoming dinner later. He proceeded to make way towerds the library. After a few minutes xenon arrived at the library sitting at a far table next to the window. He pulled out a laptop placing it on the table turning it on. He proceeded to type up documents for the triad HQ.

Nero looks Noyeh up and down and finally answers, "My name is Nero...Nero Lost. I think.... Whats your name?"

"I - er - No - it -no r-r-re-reason-son-son"replied Iyonna, her blush only growing after each passing moment, no, why? thought Iyonna to herself, trying her best not to freak out as much. Her heavy breathing was steady and silent, please don't find out please don't find out! begged Iyonna to herself, what the boy did not know was that she had doodled in her book a picture of him and her in this exact same position.

Nylah looked up from her book when someone entered the library, she looked back at her book and continued to read a book with a title she couldn't pronounce well.

"Are you okay? Your face is turning red!" He said worried that she couldn't breath or it was too hot outside for her.

(@Federoff )

"Noyeh Zhujiao. So Nero, what brought you to this school? I'm very curious." He thinks for a moment, deactivating Stealing Eyes. I should find the Headmaster, I don't think he/she knows of me yet.

Iyonna closed her book slowly, not realizing that Hikarus' hand was still on her book, and now was inside the book on the same page as the doodle. "Y-Y-Y-Yes I'm f-f-f-f-fine" replied the girl sheepishly, trying her best to keep a hold of herself.

Nero blinks and looks down, "I got tired...of running...

What about you? What made you decide to come here?" Nero jumps out of the way of some guy running down the hall who didn't see her

"Let's just say a relative of mine suggested to come here.." Noyeh wonders for a second. How did that guy not notice her? Noyeh decides on what to say next. "So.. What kind of classes are there?" Noyeh asks Nero.

Iyonna blushed when the boy saw the drawing, by using her ink manipulation powers the doodle quickly disappeared, leaving not a trace of it. She shyly nodded her head, now looking at the ground as if she was now scared.

Nero shrugs, "honestly no idea, I only got here earlier today. We can always go ask someone though..." While walking through the halls Nero has to weave her way through people instead of going straight.

"Wanna go to the Headmaster? I bet we could get help from he/she.." He wonders why she had to weave around the people. "To save time, hold onto my hand again, let's teleport."

"Th-th-thank you" replied the girl sheepishly as she slowly raised her head to meet his staring for a fraction of a second before looking back down, blushing even more now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back