• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Arcane

Jake felt a buzz from his phone and pulled it out looking at the text"oh molly i got to go ill see you in a bit" he said running outside a man with the same hair color and eyes as Jake stood holding a guitar "Hello father" he said with with a grumble, the man didn't say anything he handed Jake the guitar. "thanks tell mom i said hey" the man gave a slight smile, turned and vanished into thin air "tch my dad and his teleportation" he shook his head and walked back to the cafeteria but sat at the table opposite of molly and Adam. He began playing Scars by papa roach

[media]

[/media]

@ejssullivan

Mickel rose out of his bed, brushing his chestnut hair away from his eyes and batting sleep seeds from his eyelids. He raised both arms into the air and let out a roar of a yawn, before smacking his lips. He scratched his back, threw the covers to the side and stood up. He was wearing a casual white tanktop and some boxer shorts. He slid open the door to his closet, reaching in and pulling out his usual black, no-label, plain Faded Glory T-shirt. He also pulled on some khaki shorts, that reached just above his knee. He looked in the mirror, his hair an absolute mess as it was most mornings. Mickel pressed it back, running his hand through it until it was completely swept backwards. He slipped his feet into his sandals and slid open the door.

Liz woke up and looked at the time. She saw that is was already 7:15 am and started to freak out. "Oh no I'm gonna be late for my first day of class." She looked at the schedule and saw that the first class started at 7:30 am. Liz jumped out of bed and took a shower. As she got in the shower she started singing Wild Things by Alessia Cara

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam listened to Molly say that she was enjoying the academy so far when she said that she hoped that there was other dragons at the academy he looked at her he thin took off his sunglasses so she could see his sky blue eyes and so she could see he was looking at her " your room mate dos look like she is a good person to know " he just stared at the red head for a will trying to figure out what to say to her hopping that there was other dragons finely he spoke the first thing that came to his head " Im sure there is more dragons and I think that is amazing that your a dragon I have never met a dragon be for"

Jake walked up after he said this he was about to say hi and look at his watch because he was getting tired and still needed to fined his dorm and unpack when Jake got up and went some where when he came back with a guitar he listened to him play it was a great song after a will of listening he looked at him " did your write that song Jake ? " he asked him he thin waited for him to answer his question

"no it's by one of my favorite artist just like this one" he began playing a different song "Somethings getting in the way, somethings just about to break i will try to find my place in the diary of jane, as i burn another page as i look the other way. i will try to find my place in the diary of jane"

[media]

[/media]

Adam listened to Jake answer his quest he thin listened to him play another song and sing " that is vary good playing and singing my friend " he looked at his watch he saw that it was 7:15 the next day " he let out a curs in his races language " he shot out of his chair he thin looked at Jake " is it really 7:15 Monday morning ? " he asked hoping his watch was wrong that was when he heard his wolfs voice in his head [ what is with all the loud noise ? ] o no it must be true my wolf form must have fallen a sleep he said in his head

jake stopped singing "yea probably" he got up i should probably go wake grayson up and get ready for class" he sighed and jumped off the table, he waved a goodbye to the too before walking to his dorm he walked in glaring at the cat he had set free last night before shaking grayson "hey gray wake up we have class in 30 minuets wake up" he said while changed clothes into his usual attire, skinny jeans with rips a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pulled to his elbows. He spiked his hair and put on a beanie and grabbed a black scarf "Grayson if your not in class today i will hurt you" he warned and lit the vanilla candles letting the scent cover jakes body. and he walked out the door making sure to grab his school book bag on the way.

@Nathan22

Adam could not believe that he had gotten no sleep he was starting to feel exhausted he needed some kind of sleep he looked at Molly " do you know where this dorm room is he took out his dorm room paper he looked at her with tired and pleading eyes [his wolf form started laughing in side his head]

Liz got out of the shower and got dressed. She grabbed black jeans, a black shirt, and a leather jacket from her dresser. As Liz was getting dressed she started putting her books and pencils in her bag. She put on her boots and grabbed her bag and a protein bar. As she was walking to class she went to get coffee. After waiting in line for 10 minutes she got her coffee and went to class.

Andrea hadn't woken up since the nightmare during the night. She was still completely gone at 7:15, showing no signs of returning to the world. She hadn't set an alarm either, and her body clock hadn't yet adjusted.

[QUOTE="Matthew Maple]Adam could not believe that he had gotten no sleep he was starting to feel exhausted he needed some kind of sleep he looked at Molly " do you know where this dorm room is he took out his dorm room paper he looked at her with tired and pleading eyes [his wolf form started laughing in side his head]

[/QUOTE]
"Um, I think your building is the one right next to ours" Molly nodded as she looked at the paper.

Belladonna opened his eyes as the bright rays of sunshine reached the glade over the tips of the trees. A night of meditation was all he needed to center himself, he realized.

'Congrats. You figured out something that our tutor has been telling us for the last 7 years. Now get up school starts soon.'

Belladonna fluttered his wings and took off back towards his rooms. As he landed, he shed all his clothes down to his small clothes and grabbed some new ones as he made his way into the shower.

Thirty minutes later, he was flying down the hall of his dorm towards a quick breakfast before class.

Kiana entered the Academy of the Arcane, her curly red hair bouncing as she walked through the halls. Walking down the hall, she watched all the different students walk past. She herself was a mermaid, but hated it. "What a boring place!" She exclaimed. Her sudden outburst causing a few people to stare at her. She ignored them, and continued on her way, hoping to bump into anyone interesting.

(Open)

Mia walks into the school. She has been busy for the past days with some important things she had to attend. She then walks and walks until she hears a girl that says that the place is boring. Mia walks up to her and says " Hello, are you new here?"

@Dalisander

"Hmm? Babe...?" He said as he heard you walk in. "I love you too babe..." He said sarcastically as he got up and sleepily hugged you before getting dressed and making coffee which he put in a thermos. He kissed his cat good bye as she said 'Have a good day, I love you. You too whatever your name is.' She said as she fell back asleep. He walked out and found what looks like a faerie. He walked up to him and said shyly "Hey do you mind if I walk with you?"

@Delacare

Nathan22 said:
"Hmm? Babe...?" He said as he heard you walk in. "I love you too babe..." He said sarcastically as he got up and sleepily hugged you before getting dressed and making coffee which he put in a thermos. He kissed his cat good bye as she said 'Have a good day, I love you. You too whatever your name is.' She said as she fell back asleep. He walked out and found what looks like a faerie. He walked up to him and said shyly "Hey do you mind if I walk with you?"
@Delacare
Belladonna turned around and look at the tall boy.

"I have no problem with you walking with me."

Adam listened to Molly as she said she thought his dorm was nears hers and Andrea his cheeks got a little red when she looked at the paper that had his dorm info on it he was starting to care for Molly she was nice he all so cared for her room mate because she answered his question and was the first person to include him in the group Adam looked a way to hide his red cheeks he saw students coming out of the dorms and heading to there classes but he did not see Andrea his smile faded

he wiped his face of all emotions he looked at Molly " can you point me in the right direction and I think you may want to go chick on Andrea when I met her last night she looked like some one that would skip her first day of classes " he gave Molly a look that sent the message he was not joking around he hated it too it was his dad coming out of him the man he hated and one day wanted to get red of he thinked this in his head he waited for her to speak

Nathan22 said:
"Thanks." He said quietly. "I'm Grayson, most people call me Gray."
Belladonna nodded in acknowledgement.

"I am Belladonna, Prince Evensong of the Fluttering Faeries. It is nice to meet you." He turned down the hall and flew off at a normal walking speed, expecting Grayson to follow.

"Is this your first year as well, Grayson?"

Nathan22 said:
"Uh yeah." He said managing to keep up. "So you're royalty?" He asked his curiosity peaking.
"Yes. I'm the youngest Prince. If it is not too invasive, may I ask to what kind of creature you are? I see the magic on you but there are too many to differentiate yours from the others."

Delacare said:
"Yes. I'm the youngest Prince. If it is not too invasive, may I ask to what kind of creature you are? I see the magic on you but there are too many to differentiate yours from the others."
"I'm a witch doctor. I've never seen a faerie before...do you guys actually live under hills?" He asked worrying about invading his privacy

[QUOTE="Matthew Maple]Adam listened to Molly as she said she thought his dorm was nears hers and Andrea his cheeks got a little red when she looked at the paper that had his dorm info on it he was starting to care for Molly she was nice he all so cared for her room mate because she answered his question and was the first person to include him in the group Adam looked a way to hide his red cheeks he saw students coming out of the dorms and heading to there classes but he did not see Andrea his smile faded
he wiped his face of all emotions he looked at Molly " can you point me in the right direction and I think you may want to go chick on Andrea when I met her last night she looked like some one that would skip her first day of classes " he gave Molly a look that sent the message he was not joking around he hated it too it was his dad coming out of him the man he hated and one day wanted to get red of he thinked this in his head he waited for her to speak

[/QUOTE]
"Um I think I will go check on her, there was an accident last night so I should make sure it hasn't happened again, but I will try to show you where your building is." She didn't like the idea of Adam checking up on Andrea, especially if she had fallen again then she would be naked when she shifted back and Adam would probably be there still, at least Molly was a girl.

Nathan22 said:
"I'm a witch doctor. I've never seen a faerie before...do you guys actually live under hills?" He asked worrying about invading his privacy
"A witch...doctor?" He cocked his head in the way only a fairy could and a way the Fluttering Faeries had perfected.

"I have never met a witch doctor before. Do you actually practice apothecary? Actually, 'under the Hill' is a euphemism for another dimension. We had the terrible habit of constructing world gates at the base of mountains. My grandfather told ONE mortal that they led underneath the mountain that was actually only the size of a hill in our world and suddenly a maddening sensation was born." The tone of his voice was the perfect blend of exhaustion and amusement.

Jake yawned as he walked into his combat class and stood to the side not wanting to be here "i wonder if they will let me use my magic to fight instead of hand to hand" he asked aloud but more to himself. he didn't see anyone he knew yet just a bunch of people talking in different languages,he understood some of the languages because of his dad forcing him to learn the languages of different species. he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall since the class didn't have any seats since the class was a giant arena.

@Anyone.. going to combat class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back