• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((You can pretend Zoe is doing whatever you want, Writer xD ))

((GOODNIGHT EVERYONE <3))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Alex rolled his eyes and frowned

"ugh whatever its not like I wanted to play with it anyway its dumb"

Alex looked around the room, his eyes out of focus as he took in his surroundings

"how did i get here?"

Writer decides that the pain isn't too bad anymore. "I'm going to go check up on Alex! Bye Zoe!" She yelled, getting up and exiting the dorm leaving the girl alone in the dorm. After a few minutes Writer arrived at the medical center. "Hi Alex." She then, took notice of Silas and waved. "Hi Silas." She says, deciding to stand seeing that there are no more open seats.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex's eyes widened

"Writer....you have food right?, cause my bro here let me down, he free runs but I can't play with his scythe. its bull crap"

Nightmare puts her phone away seeing that onyx stopped texting her and sees EV rolling on the floor. "Ev what are you doing on the floor"

Writer shrugs. "Sorry Alex... I didn't bring food." She sits on the floor with her back against the wall.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare gets a text from onyx again.

~*text*~

Night: ok be there in a sec to kill

~*Text end*~

"Ev get off the floor" nightmare pulls him off the floor.

(Yea i saw shut up xD )

He stands up (with the help of all fifteen of his orbs) and stays on his feet once he's standing. He shakes off whatever aftereffect the conversation with Trish left and returns back to normal EV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onyx wants to be a dick and decide to text Zac reminding him of how he got his ass kicked.

~*text*~

O:Hey Zac old buddy old pal I was wondering if you were in the mood to get the shit beaten out of you.

Dru was walking around the campus bored and looking for someone to either help or occupy his attention span.

Alex bit his lip and looked like crying

"Why didn't anyone bring food, why do you all hate me"

He sniffled before changing the subject

"Silas wanna go out with me?"

He asked as his foggy eyes looked over at the pair.

Silas make a o-o face "I'm trying to go out with Cass so no thanks" he spun his lance down from his neck, spinning it.

Nightmare smiles. "I have business to take care of and no you can't come cause i have someone to beat to a bloody pulp and we all know that won't be a pretty sight i'll be back" nightmare walks off to her dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back