• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Alex nodded solemnly and narrowed his eyes at Silas

"You hurt her and Imma lay the hurt on you got it bro"

His head wobbled slightly somewhat taking away the seriousness of the statement before the nurse came in

"Food. you are awesome"

He said to the nurse as she smiled and checked his charts

The nurse gave a small laugh and spoke to Silas

"Don't mind him, its the drugs they tend to make people babble random things. Don't worry he won't remember a thing when they wear off"

She explained as she removed the I.V from Alex's arm since his back was healed up except the scars.

Nightmare walks into her dorm and frowns. "Onyx i'm back and here to beat you to a bloody pulp" nightmare's glad that mary went with the grim reaper for a day to learn the ways of a soul or some crap like that. ( xD )

The nurse smiled before speaking again

"Don't worry with the I.V removed he will be back to normal in about an hour"

She left the room and Alex seemed to get more aware as the hour went on.

"what the....what happened?"

"You rejected your shifting powers, when Cass wakes up she'll talk to you about it" he pointed at him like a warning to not do it again.

(Kinda waiting for kenji to reply so nightmare can beat the shit out of onyx for doing really stupid shit and making her blush xD )

(But if he won't reply soon i'll rp with u jackal)

Hearing all the voices, Cassidy woke up, face scrunched up with sleep and grumpiness. When she registered where she was and saw who was in the room, she say up and yawned, a small pout on her lips as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand much like a child would. "Alex? You're awake? Why didn't anyone wake me?" she looked at the group and suddenly felt very self conscious despite being the worst hospital patient watcher and informant in history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(( how many times have you changed your picture since I've been here, Kenji? ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I am not legally inclined to answer that xD

Onyx stared at Night as she entered the dorm.He immediately hopped up and kissed her on the mouth."Welcome home honey" he says with a wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back