• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare's face turns crimson then she pushs onyx off her. "W-whatever onyx"

(Yo guys)

(What everyone died when i got on xD i guess nobody can take it when the Sky Lord comes on.....god i need serious help xD )

Zac looks at his phone, realizing him and Ashton have quickly wasted a few hours playing random video games. He also sees he has a message from the only guy who has ever been able to damage his pride.

~*Texts*~

O: *something about ass kicking*

Z: stfu, creep. We're on good terms, okay?

He yawns and stretches his arms, deciding he will also check up on his loves. He sends a group message to both Writer and Zoe.

Z: How are you guys? Ashton and I need our girls :( I'm coming to the room to check on you, unless you don't want that.

Zoe yawns, realizing she fell asleep in Writer's clothes. She had grown bored and eventually started digging through the girl's things, staying away from the area Writer had freaked out about. Now, she giggles and rolls around in the clothes that she had scattered everywhere.

When she gets Zac's texts, she immediatly changes back into her own clothes, not wanting to be kissed if he couldn't tell the difference from brown and black & purple hair. The girl then cleans up the best she can, missplacing a few items, here and there. Overall, she does an okay job, so she texts Zac back.

~*Texts*~

Dummy: *something dumb and needy*

Zo: OK but Writer is not here. She @ doctor w/ Alex again. I'll meet you guys there??? (=

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(A BUH BUH BUH THE BIRD IS THE WORD BIRD BIRD BIRD THE BIRD, BIRD IS THE WORD BIRD BIRD BIRD)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

((*slowly, very carefully, logs off of rpnation* can't have my brain going to mush before lunch! ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back