• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare nods. "Sure most people do" mary nods. "I call her night"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Nightmare shooks her head and so does mary. "Why do you ask shi"

Marys nods. "Yeah" mary takes her hand and nightmare starts to smile.

"Oh um ok" she grabs shi hand. "Be Careful Child" the grim reaper says looking shi.

Jasmine was now completely bored. Walking around the halls was definitely getting boring. She folded her blue and purple wings against her back, tightly, and made her way outside at the back of the campus. She looked up at the sky and saw that the day probably only had four or five hours left. Not like she even had a watch to check. She glanced around and saw no one. She remembered Alex's advice about not flying for a few days, but she really wanted to fly.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

"Yessir!" Shi smiles and puts Night on her back, hold on!" She said happily, with a pump of her wings, they were flying. Shi smiled and gained altitude.

Mary and nightmare laugh. "This is fun" mary yells while nightmare smils.

"It's about to get better just remember not to let go andto trust me!" She said before diving back down at an angle, back towards the area where Reaper was.

Jasmine looked up at the sky once more, checking for any signs of birds. Nothing. She hesitated, but then stretched her 13 foot span of wings once again, and started running. Running as fast as she could. Her average running speed was over eighty miles per hour, thanks to her being an Avian. She kicked off the ground hard, and started beating her wings hard, shooting up into the air.

Jasmine kept flying and flying, higher and higher. She'd dip, then raise back up in the air, beating her wings. Some purple and blue feathers would float in the air, gliding to the ground slowly. She stayed close to the campus, but mostly flying above the nearby forest.

Walking outside with the new girl, Bobbie looked up to the sky and saw a pair of wings. Getting a closer look she saw it was a person. She decided to wait a little while until the figure would come back down.

Jasmine was starting to get tired, fast. Her meal today, The apple, small bag of chips, two sandwiches, a bottle of orange juice, and milk was only a snack for her. Burning energy easily was a disadvantage of being an Avian. More purple and blue feathers floated down to the ground, as Jasmine decided it was time to land.

She folded her wings in, and dived straight down at a very high speed. She stuck and rolled as she landed, the impact on the ground only making a soft thud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back