• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

( What did you do?!

I... Shaved my eyebrows!

Why... Did you do that?!

I... Don't know!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Shibe was sitting outside, away from where people would see her and she took Travis out to play. He wrapped around her arms and fingers, quite enjoying himself.

Mary was running being a little kid when she saw shibe and travis. "Is that snake" nightmare and the grim reaper following behide.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

"Yes" she said, not looking at the girl and Travis hissed. "Shhh." Shibe hissed and petted his head calmly. "He's a rare breed of albino Python" she said, tilting her head a bit.

Mary smiles. "He's very pretty" nightmare walks up with the grim reaper. "I'm sorry if she was bothering you" nightmare picks mary up.

"Oh it's quite alright. Not many young girls like snakes. The ones who do are the most interesting and cunning." Shibe smiled. "I'm Shibe and this is Travis"

Nightmare nods. "His beautiful oh i'm nightmare and this little soul is mary" nightmare points to the grim reaper. "And he's my boss the grim reaper just call him reaper"

Shibe nods. "Hey Reaper. So what're you. I'm a Fallen Angel." Shibe smirked, letting Travis snake his way around her arms and neck.

Nightmare smiles at mary. "Mary's a soul i found and i'm a reaper" the grim reaper nods. "Hello Child Its Nice To Meet You"

Jasmine explored inside of the campus after everyone went their separate ways. This place was pretty big, and since no one seemed to be around for now, she spread her 13 foot span of wings for a stretch. They get super cramped easily.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

"Call me Shi." She smirked and got up. Travis was in the grass making shapes but when Shibe got up, he slithered over to her and crawled up her foot and to her neck, hanging like a scarf. "Can I call you something shorter like Night or something?" Shibe asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back