• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Jasmine saw someone approaching her. She tucked her wings tighter against her back and stood up, brushing herself off.

“Yeah, I'm fine."

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

“Yes, I'm sure. I'm really okay." Jasmine said. She really was, it's just the way she landed and sound it made when she did. For a regular human, they would have died instantly. But in her case, it would only leave a few bruises. Out in the real world she'd learn to fly and land in so many safe ways.

EV stepped outside his new room, still in his pajamas, and stretched out. And yes, this is the first time he left his room all day. He slept in a bit.

Jasmine looked at Bobbie with her purple and blue eyes, and nodded. She didn't really want to say her name, given she didn't even know her real one.

Jasmine stiffened a little. She forgot to not make eye contact. But... Someone thought her eyes were amazing?

“Thanks... I guess.. Anybody I usually meet just calls me Freaky Eyes," She said. It was true. Most people thought her heterochromic eyes were just weird and abnormal. Just like her natural faint turquoise streaks in her hair.

( you know i just realized Jasmine and nightmare have two different color eyes but nightmare has a red eye and a neon green eye xD )

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Jasmine laughs a little and looks up at the sky. Only three or four more hours of daylight left.

(Timing xD )

“Yeah, it is." Jasmine said. Then some kind of feeling struck her. She kept her expression plain, but she had a feeling, like something bad was going to happen tonight. She couldn't explain it, but she just felt it. She was worried.

Jasmine stood there awkwardly.

“I don't exactly know my real name," she said. “But I gave myself one, Jasmine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back