• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Mary waved and smiled. "I'm mary its nice to meet you"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

She sighed looking at Alex. "Well, there isn't really anything anyone can do." She says, looking at all of her friends then at the floor. It felt empty without everyone. It wasn't the same. She needed Nick so she could make her jokes and at least one person would laugh or join in on it. She needed Zoe so she could feel more like a girl, than a freak. And she needed Zac so that she could have someone to hold her and love her, telling her everything will be okay. But at least she had her other friends, old and new to make her a bit happy. She decided to stop thinking about the other three and focus on the ones that were here right now.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

When Jasmine looked up, she saw what looked like the Grim Reaper, and immediately froze, in fright. She sat there even more nervously. Then she slowly turned her head to Writer cautiously, barely taking her eyes off The Reaper. What seemed like Writer needed was a good laugh. Living on the streets there was always some kind of comedian show, where people would gather around and watch, or she would overhear some jokes a group of friends shared with each other. She was scared to try, fearing she'd fail and make an embarrassment of herself, but Writer really seemed like she needed some cheering up.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare sat there with a emotionless face looking out the window while the grim reaper looked at jasmine. "Don't Fear Child I Won't Hurt You"

Jasmine slowly nodded, still slightly unsure. She focused her attention back to Writer.

“Uh- hey, Writer? I uh... Heard a joke one time, and I was wondering if you want to.. Hear it?.. I-it's okay if you don't want to," Jasmine said, shyly and quietly. Her stomach growled, but only quietly so only she heard it. She looked over at the various food selection they had. It would have to wait again. Then she looked down, nervously waiting for Writer's response.

Alex had gone up to get some food. Looking at the table he decided to load up 2 trays with bits of nearly everything on offer.

He came back and laid it out on the table family style for everyone to pick at, while putting his wallet back into his jeans.

Picking up a banana he peeled it and took a bite while watching the conversation at the table.

She nodded her head. She could use a good joke. "Yeah sure. Go ahead I'm up for it." She said with a smile awaiting for her to say the joke. She focused her full attention on Jasmine.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine looked up, hope sparking in her. She really hoped that it would work.

“Okay... How can you tell if Lady gaga is dead?" She asked nervously.

She smiled, thinking she knew the answer, but she wanted Jasmine to answer. "I don't know. How?" She asked, grabbing another apple. She took a bite of it then, stole Nightmare's juice.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare looked over to Jasmine and writer wanting to hear the joke then glared at writer for stealing her jucie.

“Poke her face," she said quietly, and looked at all of the food on the tray at the middle of the table that Alex brought up.

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Ashlyn smiled at the boy as he confirmed her suspicions to being some sort of angel. But why were his wings two different colors? She shrugged off the question and retained her bright smile. He told her what he could do, that being to manipulate darkness and morph his body. She could only guess that she meant that that referred to being able to morph into darkness or something of the similar sort. He then pointed at her wings and asked her whether or not she could fly at high speeds, thus making her nod at the question. "Yeah. The main abilities of Harpies that we are most known for is our aerial speed as well as possessing the ability to fabricate and manipulate wind storms." Ashlyn said, raising her right arm, the bright and thick light blonde feathers swaying. Her wings were rather large, the very ends grazing the ground when she has her arms down at her sides. To make it worse was that she was around six and a half feet or so, making her wings practically enormous compared to that of others.
"I do not suffer from my insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."
@Kenji Jensai

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Nightmare giggled then looked out the window with a emotionless face. "Night are you ok....your face is emotionless" mary asked worried.

She giggled, and was proud of herself because she knew the answer. "Thanks that helped a bit." She said, smiling a bit and hugged Jasmine.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine awkwardly hugged back. She never had one of these, before. She did feel a little accomplished, getting some giggles. It was nice, cheering someone up, even if it was only a little. It was better than nothing. She felt happy.

(Origins of Pinkie pie. Jk jk xD )

( YAS... *secretly playing with my sisters ponies* YOU SAW NOTHING *throws the ponies* jk... )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alice walked up to the entrance of the sprawling school. She looked up and studied the intricate designs, no clue where she was, how she got here, or even who she was. With hesitation, she opened the front door to her new life.

Jasmine returned her attention back to the tray of food. Her stomach growled again. She was starving. Literally. But she wanted to save food for the others. She grabbed a bag of sun chips, two ham sandwiches, an apple, a small orange juice bottle, and a carton of milk. She still saw that there was plenty of food left on the tray, and sighed in relief. She hoped she didn't seem like a pig right now, and also that one day they would understood why she ate so much.

(I keep getting distracted.....damn it *stares at random wall*......oh sorry i got distracted)

Nightmare looks around. "Damn it" nightmare sighs and lays her head on the table starting to fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back