• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

As if on cue Alex's stomach did the same. With a chuckle he scratched the back of his head.

"Want to come with me to the cafeteria?, I'm sure they serve something uh..edible?"

He asked hoping that they did, he could do with the energy. Seeing your reaction he smiled.

"Don't worry about them, my friends in my old school called me the Golden Boy. I guess now I really am"

He laughed as we entered the Cafeteria and Spotted Writer. Giving a grin and a wave he remembered her help Jasmine in the Medical Center

(Stop your plotting you harpies lol )

( *sits in corner and laughs* yeees thats it forget all about who nightmare is shipped with HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE SHIP HAHAHAH.....writer don't say a thing)

Jasmine saw where Alex waved, and looked at Writer with her blue and purple eyes. She was the one that helped her to the Medical center yesterday when she broke her arm. If Writer wasn't there, she probably would've still been at the field. She smiled slightly and looked around the cafeteria, nervously.

“The orphanage I was at, I was known as Freaky Eyes." She stated, a few memories of that dreaded orphanage filled her head.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Alex gave a small but sad smile, he could appreciate how hard it could be to talk about your past

"My class at my old school was in a bus crash, my powers saved me and a few others but so many more died i...i blamed myself for ages saying it was my fault that my powers could not save them, even though I had no control over them at the time"

He looked around the cafeteria and gave a slightly hopeful smile

"But the trick is to look forward to the future and see the possibilities for it being the most amazing thing ever"

He smiled and sat down at the table with Writer.

(Don't wanna destroy the shipping with my info on Alex :( )

(I TRIED MANY TIMES WITH NIYX SHIP BUT IT NEVER WORKED SO I GIVE UP AND GIVE INTO THE SHIP xD

Writer took a bite of her apple and looked at the grim reaper. "I'm fine." She said quietly, then noticed Alex and Jasmine sit at the table. "Oh hi guys." She said, not making eye contact with anyone. She stared at the table deep in thought about the people she hasn't seen lately. She missed them, and was truly worried.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex frowned looking at writer, he could feel the worry and tension rolling from her in waves. Lowering his voice he looked to her

"Whats wrong?, anything we can help with?"

He asked looking at the rest of their group for some form of agreement for support. He was the team builder kind of guy, to rally people together.

(Well here goes the Ship killing news, Alex is um well he is Gay)

Jasmine looked around as she greeted Writer back. She was nervous. As always. Writer seemed down, but she didn't know what to do. She never did. She wasn't exactly the biggest social butterfly. She looked down disappointed, knowing she couldn't help.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare sat there and looked at the new people who walked in and her face falling emotionless while the grim reaper looked over and waved. "Hello Children Its Nice To Meet You I'm The Grim Reaper Call Me Reaper"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back