• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Sorry i was thinking about how much my dad is pissing me off)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(Yeah i guess but his pissing me off to the point i want to cry.....I'M QUEEN OF THE SKY I DON'T CRY.....i do cry if has something to do with my family though)

(Sometimes... When I wake up... He's not here... And I'm left with my mom... She's a bitch... But she got me a new bed so eh...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(..........*slowy looks away from guy who is staring at me and my mom on the bus*......i'm the city bus and this guy keeps staring at us)

(.....oh my i'm so sorry *huggles plagued* i'm soooooo sorry you are my new daughter ok)

(Can we please not talk about this anymore... I feel like we're trying to see who can get everyone to feel sorriest for whoever... I know that's not what we're doing but it just feels that way... So can we PLZ stop)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Wait sky... I'm an aunt now... Woah... Woah... Woah... SKY IS JAMES THE FATHER?! HE IS ISNT HE?! xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(OH MY MAPLE LEAF PLEASE NO JAMES IS NOT THE FATHER I REPEAT NOT THE FATHER xD )

( OH MY GAWD HOW DARE YOU TAKE MATTHEWS INOCENCE YOU HORRIBLE PERSON.... I will love you forever if you understand where I'm getting these names from after a bit)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back