• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer winces in pain as Nightmare hug her and Mary. "Ow ow ow ow ow... Please let go... Pleaaaasssee... This huuurts!!" She yelled in her friends ear trying to make her release. She was like a pit lul when their jaw is locked in a fight and they won't release.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare lets go. "Sorry sorry sorry...i was just so happy" the grim reaper walks over. "Oh And Children About Mist"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Writer had forgotten all about mist till now. "Is she okay? What's wrong? What happened?! Bring it to me straight!" She said, her eyes widen and ready to cry.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

The grim reaper shakes his head. "No Child Mist Is In Another Demon Cat's Body And Is Trying To Get Use To It She'll Be Back Soon" nightmare's smile widens and hugs the grim reaper once again and he once again hugs back. "I'm so happy i could die"

(Hey sky ima text Chu mkay... I'm done with this rp for the night.. I'm too lazy to write a lot... It's sooo much work xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex gave a small smile as she flared pink in her cheeks

"I'm only teasing"

He chuckled as his hands moved from wound to wound closing them up and healing them. He could feel his strength begin to go down but he still had the broken arm to heal.

"Birds?, sounds like something from a horror movie"

He said as he held your broken arm with both hands and began to heal the broken limb

"I'm Alex by the way"

Jasmine went still. Alex? Wasn't that the name of her roommate? She didn't say anything, wondering if she should or not. She continued to watch as her cuts and scrapes closed up, and then her broken arm starting to tingle as he began to heal that. She winced a little, feeling a slight pain.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Alex closed his eyes and focused on the mending limb. Once it was done he let out a shuddering breath and staggered slightly before sitting down. He looked up with drowsiness in his eyes and muttered slightly.

"Your all healed up. I would hold back on flying for a few hours until the strength comes back"

He stood and stumbled slightly before speaking again, this time to himself

"I need a Redbull, it was nice to meet you"

Jasmine got up and looked at her now healed arm, testing it out. “Oh my god.. Thank you!" She looked at Alex with her purple and blue eyes, and worry spread across her face. “Hey... Are you alright?"

Alex shook his head as if trying to wake up, his breathing labored. He would definitely need to watch how much power he used. Looking up at the worried girl he gave a small smile

"Yeah I'm fine, just that healing can take a lot out of someone. Don't worry just need an energy drink and I will be good as new"

( *cough* I ship JasminexAlex su much *cough* sorry I had something in my throat...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Despite Alex's reassurance, Jasmine still felt a little worried, and guilty. If she hadn't gone out flying, she wouldn't have been attacked by birds, and be fine. But instead, Alex was practically drained because of her. “O-ok.. See you around.." She said quietly, and shuffled out. Eventually, she arrived back at her dorm room and plopped down in her bed, lying down, and curling up in a ball. Today was kind of a long day. Attacked by birds. Breaking her arm. Etc. Finally, she fell into a dreamless sleep.

(Jas u are now my and writer's new sister.....welcome to family of weird and random as shit)

(Bitch she's our cousin... Dafuq u talkin bout... Pfft... Try and bring in a new sister so u could replace me... WELL BITCH IT WONT WORK! xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back