• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Voldemort: I wave my wand up in the air sometimes

Saying aayyooo

Where'd my nose go)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

She raised an eyebrow. "What's the condition?" She questioned, becoming a bit interested. She shifted in the wheelchair, making sure not to disturb Mary. She kissed her cheek, then turned her attention back to the grim reaper.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"I'll Stay Here For Month To Watch Over You And Nightmare, Mary" nightmare looks to writer and nods.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Her eyes widened and a wide smile appeared on her face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She exclaimed excitedly, wanting to hug the grim reaper. She opened hugged Mary, as good as she could in her condition. "You hear that sis? You get to stay with us." Her smile remained as she whispered those words. Tears of joy ran down her cheek as she held the little soul close. The only thing that'd make this better is if her other best friend and her boyfriend were here. (*cough*grandma leave ur bf and make this moment amazballs... *cough* sorry I had something in my throat...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare's eyes fill with tears of joy and she hugs the grim reaper. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" the grim reaper laughs and hugs nightmare back. "Anything For The Best Reaper i Know" nightmare giggles. "You're Like My Own Child Nightmare Remember That" nightmare nods and runs over to writer, mary then hugs them tightly and crying with joy.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back