• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

She sighed in relief. "Okay so, I have three options. One, I go with you in place of Mary. Two, I never heal and can only fly when I am extremely mad. Three, you and Nightmare take my life when it's time for me to die." She took a deep breath, then continued speaking. "Which do you choose?" She asked calmly, looking at him.

(Writer is making a deal with the grim reaper... Dayum..)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

The grim reaper looked at writer then chuckled. "You Are Very Brave Child" he then sighs. "Is Mary That Important To You And Nightmare" Nightmare nods. "Yes she is sir very important"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

She held the girl in her lap close. "Yes, she is. She... She's like the little sister we never had." A tear runs down her cheek. "And I'm not ready to loose her yet.. I don't think I ever will." She kisses the top of Mary's head and wipes a tear from her own cheeks.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

The grim reaper nods. "Well then i guess i have no choice but to....let her stay but on one condition"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

( xD at least I didn't send the picture of Michael Jackson eating popcorn saying: I just came here to read the comments)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

(Now go on, continue your Guy's Rp. Don't mind me. Shit just got real xD *takes a sip of soda and continues eating popcorn*)

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]"Well as you can see I'm an angel he said with a smirk."So what can you do I can manipulate darkness and morph my body what about you can you fly at high speeds with those"? he asked pointing at her wings

[/QUOTE]
Ashlyn smiled at the boy as he confirmed her suspicions to being some sort of angel. But why were his wings two different colors? She shrugged off the question and retained her bright smile. He told her what he could do, that being to manipulate darkness and morph his body. She could only guess that she meant that that referred to being able to morph into darkness or something of the similar sort. He then pointed at her wings and asked her whether or not she could fly at high speeds, thus making her nod at the question. "Yeah. The main abilities of Harpies that we are most known for is our aerial speed as well as possessing the ability to fabricate and manipulate wind storms." Ashlyn said, raising her right arm, the bright and thick light blonde feathers swaying. Her wings were rather large, the very ends grazing the ground when she has her arms down at her sides. To make it worse was that she was around six and a half feet or so, making her wings practically enormous compared to that of others.

"I do not suffer from my insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

(*crashes through window, does a summersault, and lands on a leather spin chair just as a white cat lands on my lap* *turns around dramatically, petting the cat* Yes, @AwkwardWriter. We have been waiting for you.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back