• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Noooo idea)

Nightmare sat in the courtyard reading a book with mary sitting on her lap playing with a doll and mist laying next to them taking a nap.

EV saw Nightmare sitting on the bench with Mary and Mist, and snuck up behind them. He then shook Night's shoulders and yelled, trying to scare her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightmare jumps up in surprise and hits EV with the book. "The fuck EV you scared me" mary giggles.

He puts his hand to his nose since that's where she had hit him in order to ease the pain a bit. "Heh, that was the point. I guess it worked."

"Well that will be slightly more painful so I'll be careful that you don't have it on you if I want to scare you again."

Dru appeared behind EV and clapped lightly causing a loud clap of thunder to sound in his hear hoping to scare him and maybe nightmare a bit too.

"I wasn't really trying to scare you. What happened was I tried stopping the wrong way and ripped the air sorry." Dru then touched her head and her hair began to rise like she was touching one of those electric things that cause peoples hair to stand on end.

Nightmare hits him again with the book. "Stop that" she glares at dru while mary smiles. "Hi Mr.dru"

"Hello Mary nice to see you again." Dru poked Night and she felt a little surge and her hair stayed the way it was.

Nightmare smacks his hand away and grabs her book then continues to read it while mary looks at dru. "So Mr.dru what are doing here"

"I am a lost soul wandering this just so happens to be where my feet took me. Did you have fun while you were gone little miss Mary?"

"Yeah The Grim Reaper told me alot things....even about nightmare and her past....but it was fun" nightmare flinchs as mary said about her past but continues to read.

"Was nightmare's past very interesting? Nightmare is there something you were worried about?"

(I'm bored now, finished my chapter, I'll just sorta jump in xD )

Jasmine was still outside in her complete elemental dome, still in a chamber sleep.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

3f6d9078c95a83b003e5eb6783a94038.jpg
b7bbc47e3c06274be2b422b05122bf29.jpg

(Just currently in a small vine like dome with other elements. Only in chamber sleep right now xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back