• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Oh yeah, wasn't there going to be a story based on this RP on quotev? I forgot about that thing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(How Pokemon Should Happen:

Ash:Go Pika use thunderbolt on charizard

Pikachu: Piiikkkaaa...Holy shit Ash that's a fucking dragon are you nuts!!!

like if you think this would be hilarious)

(The thing is Thunderbolt would be super effective on Charizard, unless you're using Mega Charizard X, in which case it would be not very effective, because Charizard is not actually Dragon-type)

(Shh Im trying to make it seem funny and how would pikachu know charizards not a dragon get out of her you female version of N xD )

(I was about to ask why he was using a Fire-type against Aerodactyl and how it managed to survive at all after it evolved but I remembered we were talking about Ash xD ))

(Honestly I think Pokemon is a stupid, simple card game. Magic The Gathering is a large, more complex and complicated card game. And, it's fun when you actually know how to play it.)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

(Ok, I see where you're coming from with the card game stuff, but I don't really give a shit about the Pokemon tcg)

( xD I'm still trying to build my blue/green Mage/wizard deck. Might start on a Sliver deck though.)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

(.........*sits in corner silently* i need to get my older brother to teach me how to play card games and not read books or play video games all the time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back