• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

Zafrina looks up and sees the beautiful wolf. She scratches him/her behind the ears "oh my gosh you are so pretty!" she complaments She looks up to the man in a mask and stare at him wide eyed

Nathan22 said:
(Np)
Cthulhu crouches down and pets the dog. His hands are scaly and his fingers are tentacles. "It's name is Poochie." He says as the dog licks it masters hand. "The middle is a girl along with the one on the left but the right one is a boy." He explains.
"They are three in one, and all named Poochie?" It would be no good if she were to have misunderstood, she could end up misinforming others if the subject ever came up or fail to acknowledge all of them properly. "If you need a better sense of where things are to understand the map, the dining hall is that way, and the classrooms are that way" she stated, pointing in the directions of each as she mentioned them. Sure now that he would be able to find his way around, she finally took notice of Cthulhu's hands and wondered to herself where he might have come from.

Yuubarin said:
"They are three in one, and all named Poochie?" It would be no good if she were to have misunderstood, she could end up misinforming others if the subject ever came up or fail to acknowledge all of them properly. "If you need a better sense of where things are to understand the map, the dining hall is that way, and the classrooms are that way" she stated, pointing in the directions of each as she mentioned them. Sure now that he would be able to find his way around, she finally took notice of Cthulhu's hands and wondered to herself where he might have come from.
Cthulhu,

"Yeah. Thank you for the help. Also do you know where the boy dorms are?" He asks still confused but not as much.

Misery,

The black furred dog went over to help his friend try and convince you to follow them. They tried to push you towards the black hooded man who didn't seem to notice what was going on. 'Come on put some work into it Ebony!' The white dog barked at her buddy.

@Honeypeaches

Noel once again is teleported into another room, which seemed to be Jack's. She watched in awe as he simply decorated his room with his device. She smiled when he took care of the peach flower himself. It was truly a sight to see now that everything was set up. Almost everything. She blushed when he brushed a stray hair from her face, and she couldn't hold back a smile. "Yeah, I'd like to go to the ramparts. Especially with all of this architecture. I bet it's beautiful." She held onto his hand once again.

@GlytchMeister

Nathan22 said:
Cthulhu,
"Yeah. Thank you for the help. Also do you know where the boy dorms are?" He asks still confused but not as much.

@Honeypeaches
"I have not been to them, but according to the map, they are down the hallway south from the gym." She pointed where she estimated they were.

Vaskar flinched as he heard the sound of claws clicking on the marble floor. Turning his head he could see a white and black wolf on either side of a small girl with rainbow hair. As his eye flashed from gold to blue his senses heightened. He could over hear as they were asking of the boys dorms. We're those werewolves? Either way he stepped away from his new friend to approach them. "You say your looking for the boys dorms?"

The man in front of her catches her eye. She gives a small smile, "uh they are I have no clue what I am doing" she admits sheepishly

The dogs cocked their head curiously as someone else walked over to them. 'Human help us bring her to our master!' The black dog barked. The white dog continued to try to lead the girl to their master.

@Honeypeaches @Vaskar thehunter

Staring down at the black dog he was curious. "For what reasons should I help you. What are you masters intentions?" Vaskar lightly placed his hand over his sword in a non threatening way. "I need to know the reasons and then I will lead you." He looked to the girl with rainbow hair and her small coy smile. She was beautiful he could not deny but he kept his composure. Returning his attention to the wolf.

Zafrina waits for the answers as well. She forgot that anyone would harm others she takes a small step back but still in reach of the wolves.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, yeah, sure. It's nice to see you obsess over something other than dragons" Mason smiled.

"It's good for you, that being said how can I help?" Mason looked at Amaro.

@Dante Verren

Misery looked up and saw his dogs causing trouble. He sighed and the masked, cloaked man walked to his dogs. He yells "Ebony and Ivory heel!" The dogs immediately plopped down and their ears pressed against their heads and their tails in between their legs. 'I'm sorry master!' The white one whimpered while the black one stayed quiet. Misery walked up to the two of you and said "I'm sorry for my wolves behavior and any trouble they may have caused."

Amaro noticed that the hallway had become increasingly crowded. He have mason annoyed look. "I do not obsess over anything." the way he said implied that he wholeheartedly thought that was the case but to others it probably looked like obsession. "Anyway we seem to have company it's probably best of we take our leave."

He then turned and left the hallway his eyes anaylizing each and every person he walked by. He stopped once his eyes fell soon the wolves one of the people seemed to keep as companions. The pupils in his eyes changed from a normal humans to a more lizard like form before quickly turning back to normal.

With a quick smirk he continued on his way heading for the main office.

ryan ran around the corner and turned into a wolf she followed amaro just to see what him smart plan is. she was thinking of being with vaskar but she knew he could handle it.

Vaskar watched as the dog snapped to their command immediately from this figure covered by a mask. He sure had them trained well but Vaskar knew being polite could only be another trick. Holding his hand over his sword he stepped between this man and the girl. "They said they needed to bring her to you. For what reasons may I ask would they say and try to do just that?" He had fought many battles and fights from many different situations. "I wish to know your intentions."

(Could you guys please check the OOC? I have something important to say about the rp, and I'd like your thoughts on it. Thank you.)

Vaskar stands in front of Zafrina she peeks from the side of Vaskar and sees the wolves plopped on the floor obediently listening to theyre master.

VaskarTheHunter said:
Vaskar watched as the dog snapped to their command immediately from this figure covered by a mask. He sure had them trained well but Vaskar knew being polite could only be another trick. Holding his hand over his sword he stepped between this man and the girl. "They said they needed to bring her to you. For what reasons may I ask would they say and try to do just that?" He had fought many battles and fights from many different situations. "I wish to know your intentions."
"My intentions? I have none. My dogs are trying to make me social." He puts his hand on the his blades handle. He squints at the man in front of him. "And your intentions seem to be to protect her against a nonexistent threat. I do not wish to fight."

Zafrina gets in between the men. "okay chill, no need for blood shed." she holds her hands out as if they will help, if these guys wanted to fight they could easily get through her @Nathan22 @VaskarTheHunter

"Obsession leads to depression." Mason said with a laugh while silently looking people over. He continue to walk loosely behind Amaro slightly hopping around greeting people left and right as he walked by.

"Hello I'm Mason"

"Hello I'm Mason"

Mason was ignored by most but that didn't matter to him anymore. He had 2 friends and as long as he spread his name around people would know him.

Mason looked at the back of Amaro studying it slightly.

"What are we going to do at the main office" he spoke up slightly. But didn't remove his eyes form the boys back

Mason was zoning out.

@Dante Verren

Vaskar watched as the man explained himself. He seemed to be telling the truth. Taking his hand away from his sword he bowed to the man. "My apologies. I wish not to see another go through the trecheries that I have faced myself." He calmed his senses returning his eye from sapphire to gold. He held out his hand. "Vaskar Donashta. Survivor of The Black Hand.

VaskarTheHunter said:
Vaskar watched as the man explained himself. He seemed to be telling the truth. Taking his hand away from his sword he bowed to the man. "My apologies. I wish not to see another go through the trecheries that I have faced myself." He calmed his senses returning his eye from sapphire to gold. He held out his hand. "Vaskar Donashta. Survivor of The Black Hand.
"Misery the lone masked one." He says as he reaches out a gauntlet to shake your hand. He had his respect, a good warrior fights when needed but the best warriors when to not fight. "The black hand? I deeply apologize for the loss of your clan." As he said this he bows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back