• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for future gods/goddesses (3 spots left)

Whitney was just watching Briar talk to Maunie, since Briar dragged them both to the training room. "Well. Have you tried to stand up for yourself, Briar? Since not everything can be solved by fighting like you did to that bully. You also not weak, since I did saw you punching the bully before I had to come in to stop the fight." said Whitney. "Now stop thinking so low of yourself, and lets start your training. Since you can be strong without being like me, Theodore, or mom, because you can be unique in your own special way."

Whitney hold Athena's spear in her hand, since last time she taught Briar how to use the sword and shield, and how to punch and kick an enemy if she has no weapons.

@Zeldafangirl @HunterOfEvil

"Well I think you're a fine daughter of Athena!" Maunie said cheerily, letting Briar go and taking a step back. She smiled up at her, and smiled up at Whitney, and then shrugged as thought she thought nothing of the scenario.

Briar smiled at her sister" thanks whit" she say as she grip on her sword as she was training with her big sister she didn't want to be beaten this time she swing the sword" i will become the best" she say focusing on her sister attacks @Blackrose7

Last edited by a moderator:
Brendon arriving at the training room, sat somewhere to hide, as he tried to use his powers. But to no effect nothing happen, only a miniature statue of a donkey. "If only I wasn't born" Brendon muttered, as he examined the statue a little bit more. It had all the structures of the donkey, and was made out of stone.

Brendon perked up when a sound was directed at him, he got up, and tried to leave the training room.

Whitney easily blocked Briar's attack with the spear. "Nice try, Briar, but you got to try a bit harder to beat me." said Whitney, as she used the end of the spear to hit her in the stomach. "First rule of using a weapon is to not leave yourself so open like that, and to always keep your eyes on me, since somebody can easily kill you like that." said Whitney, since Briar was being distracted by the boy who came in the training room.

@Zeldafangirl

Briar looked at her sister as she grip her sword" yes i understand" she say as she got hit by the end of the spear" ow" she say determine to beat her sister'i'm not going to cry this time' she thought

Maunie watched from the sidelines, watching the boy walking in and Briar and Whitney training. Wandering around, she found a bow and quiver on the wall, and put down her book and pulled them down. They felt natural in her hands, like she had handled them a thousand times. She pulled out an arrow and aimed at a target, took careful aim, and fired. The arrow hit in the center circle; not dead center, but in the middle nonetheless. Feeling very proud and smiling, Maunie pulled out another arrow and aimed again.

When no one payed attention to him, he went to a corner, and started to practice his abilities. No such luck however since nothing ever really happened, only created miniature statues of animals, and people.

Briar kept looked at her" Hah" she say attacking her sister as she smiled fighting her sister training she couldn't stop looking at the boy she was a little suspious she got kicked again @Blackrose7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back