• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for future gods/goddesses (3 spots left)

Briar looked at her" oh so your 18 that means your older than sister and brother" she say as she smiled' man she's an oldie' she thought to herself as she lay in her bed as she forgot to unpack her stuff except for books and her shield and sword that her mom gave to her she just didn't feel like unpacking her clothes she felt too lazy to do so @Blackrose7 @The Unamed Character

Zeldafangirl said:
Briar looked at her brother" thats my roommate Michi" she say to her brother" um big brother can you help with my training with big sister i want to be strong like mom" she told him
Blackrose7 said:
"Um...Briar is alright now, even though some bully was attacking for no reason. But I took care of the bully without harming him." whispered Whitney to Theodore, since she still holding Athena's spear in her hand. She gently hit Theodore with the end of Athena's spear, since he did kind of appeared out of nowhere. "Don't scare Briar like that, Theo, since we all know that Briar is very sensitive when it comes to jump scares." whispered Whitney to Theodore, since she doesn't want Briar to hear this. "Hey. I am not always scare, Theo. It's just sometimes I don't see you guys coming." said Whitney.
@GeoStone
"Fair enough," he whispered back. "Hey Briar. I will gladly help you with training. Anything for my little sister." He smiled. "And Michi, who's daughter are you?" He was kinda jumping from subject to subject, as he did often. @The Unamed Character

Last edited by a moderator:
Michi snapped her fingers and fire sprouted from them. "Can you take a guess?" she said with a giggle.

GeoStone said:
"Fair enough," he whispered back. "Hey Briar. I will gladly help you with training. Anything for my little sister." He smiled. "And Michi, who's daughter are you?" He was kinda jumping from subject to subject, as he did often. @The Unamed Character

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi snapped her fingers and fire sprouted from them. "Can you take a guess?" she said with a giggle.

[/QUOTE]
"Hephestus, noted. Well, I'm sure you know by now, I'm a child of Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. Speaking of, anyone interested in a game of chess?"

Briar just looked at her brother" great i like training with my awesome big sister and awesome big brother" she say looking at him" hey michi wanna train with us" she say to her smiling" sure you know i beat you everytime big brother" she say smirking she was too smart for her own good

Briar just looked at her" maybe sometime we can train" she say smiling to her rooommate as she look at her sister grabbing her end of her shirt she looked sad for herr" big sis what's wrong you loook sad i dont want my sister sad whity" she say she haven't called her that siince she was 8 she couldn't say her name right so she used that nickname @Blackrose7

Whitney looked at Briar with a smiling face. "I am not sad, Briar. I am just thinking if I should return this spear back to mom or not." said Whitney, since she isn't really sure if she should keep the spear here or not. 'Briar really sure likes to train with me and Theo. Even though she always gets her ass kicked by both of us.' thought Whitney, since every single time Whitney and Theodore does trains Briar. Briar just end up crying, because they always beat her, but they always calm her down with a ice cream break. 'I am just glad that she is learning how to fight with a weapon.'

@Zeldafangirl

Briar just smiled as she looked at her" can you keep it since you'll be abale to train me yeah you beat me every time but i need to be strong like mama and big brother and yoou" she say as she smiled as she like her pin" i like the new pin" she say touching it @Blackrose7

Another cough and Aiden was pulling himself free of the vehicle once again,oil dripping down his fingers. He grabbed an old rag from his pocket,getting the grit from his skin "entire engine needs flushing out...great...im gonna have to make the parts. Far cheaper than buying them. Probably made better to."he stood,brushing off his jeans as he grabbed his jacket. "Had to break down out here didnt ya?now i gotta push ya to the forge...maybe someone will help..."he sighed,throwing his jacket across his shoulder as he started walking,heading for the forge. Either way parts will be needed...

Maunie ran down the driveway to the school, pigtails flying out behind her. She slipped inside the school and stopped to take a breath, pulling the edges of her coat tight around herself. Her cheeks were flushed red from running, her hair was slightly disheveled, and her was breathless, but that didn't stop her from immediately heading out to go find people. Hoping she didn't miss anything, she wandered the halls listening for people. She passed a room in which she heard voices; she stopped and turned to see some people unpacking and talking about themselves. One girl was a daughter of Hephestus, and another was a child of Athena. Curious, Maunie decided to speak up. "He-hello? M-may I come in?" She squeaked from the doorway, sticking her head inside the room a bit.

Briar just looked at her sister" train with me pleeeeese i want to train with my big sister" she say as she looked around" or do i have to go to bed now" she asked not sure what to say she got a sword and shield" i been training with out you and big brother i'm getting stronger big sister" she say as she was excited about the training @Blackrose7

Whitney just smiled at Briar, since she is happy that Briar wants to improve on her weapon skills, because Briar is always defenseless without her or Theo. "Alright. I will train you, Briar, but please don't cry when I beat you again." said Whitney, since she can't buy Briar another ice cream. because she already brought her one today.

Whitney heard somebody saying if they can come in from the door, and noticed that it was a girl who said that.
"Sure, come on." said Whitney, since Briar wouldn't mind if a guest come in her dorm room.

@Zeldafangirl @HunterOfEvil

Briar hide behind her sister" eek new person" she say as she hid as she smiled" new person book friend" she asked her friend as she smiled looking at the new girl as she hide behind her sister again" but what about training" she say as she just held onto her big sister shirt" come on lets go i want to train can we go now" she say she didn't trust the girl who just came in she just glared at her @Blackrose7 @HunterOfEvil

Mauine, who didn't have anyone to hide behind, shuffled causiously into the room. "Hi, I'm M-Maunie. Who are you?" Maunie asked, rolling her weight onto the balls of her toes and back.

Briar looked at her as she smiled" Briar Rose nice to meet you" she say as she smiled" that my big sister Whitney both daughter of Athena" she told her as she smiled looking at the girl" do you want to be my book friend" she say handeling her a book like with her roommate" want to come with us we going training" she asked @Blackrose7 @HunterOfEvil

Maunie took the book in her hands gingerly. She muttered a thanks as she turned it in her hands, examining it. Then she broke into a warm grin and looked up, nodded vigorously, and said, "Daughter of Artemis. Nice to meet you! And sure, I wouldn't mind getting some practice in."

Briar just looked at her as she smiled" yay come on" she say as she grabbed for the girls hand as she ran to the training area to train she wasn't very strong like her sister or brother but she try to be

As Briar pulled her away, Mauine let out a surprised squeal. She clutche the book to her chest and stumbled as fast as she could behind the girl. "W-wait!" She cried as she ran. "Ha-have you seen my brother? Theodore? He's supposed to be here."

Briar just looked at her as she smiled looking at her" teddy theo" she asked tilting her head as she didn't know what she meant" but my brother name is theodore too" she say

Maunie looked confused. "Did I say Theodore?" She asked in surprise. "I meant Selena. My sister, Selena. I think I got the names mixed up in my head, because it seems I share a room with your brother. Don't mind me, I can be very silly." In embarrassment, she looked down and scuffed her toe on the ground, smiling sheepishly. Her face turned bright red and she hugged the book to her chest, unsure of what Briar would think of her now.

Briar just looked at her as she laughed" i do that too i get confused sometimes" she say as she smiled" i think i saw your sister in the cafteria somewhere but i don't know where she is now" she told her" sorry i wish i can help i'm just useless as always i'm weak i can't even defend myself my sister and brother have to protect me all the time" she told her tearing up a litle @HunterOfEvil

Maunie looked up as Briar began to cry. "Oh," She whimpered, suddenly embracing Briar around the waist. "Oh, don't cry. I'm sure its not that bad."

Briar just looked at her as she sniffed" i'm athena daughter we supposed be strong she was in wars and what i'm weak" she say frowning as she sighed" i can't do anything right" she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back