• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for future gods/goddesses (3 spots left)

Briar had a book in her face as she was nervous about meeting her roommate she just looked at the door she just adjusted her glasses as she didn't felt like getting up she try to find something for her hair but it was no use she just left it be

'Hey mom. Can you made Briar a new pin, since a bully broke it. Ok, thanks mom.' thought Whitney, as she went out of Briar's dorm room to find a new pin there. "Hey Briar, mom send..." said Whitney, as she stopped herself when she noticed that Briar's roommate was here. So she just walked towards Briar, since she was going to give her a new pin from Athena.

@Zeldafangirl

Briar didn't notice the pin as she she was brushing her hair with her fingers" what about mum" she asked as she stood up as she saw her new roommate" i uh i Briar Rose that my sister Whitney" she try to say to her roommate @The Unamed Character

Michi looked at the girl who called herself Briar. She held her hand out quickly "Michi Okanza" she said with a grin "Nice to meet you Briar... Whitney"

Briar just smiled" here a book" she say nervous as she was told to make friens from her sister she sat on her bed as she smiled" nice to meet you Michi" she say shyly

Whitney show Briar the new pin that Athena send to her. "New pin from mom, and it's just for you." said Whitney. She then looked at Briar's roommate, since she hasn't met her yet. "Um...hi?" said Whitney, as she pulled out a hunger games book, since she still has that book with her. "Um...book friends for Briar?" said Whitney, since she was really hiding her panic attacks behind the book, because she was shoving it at Michi's face.

@Zeldafangirl @The Unamed Character

Briar looked at the pin as she smiled" Yay pin say thanks to her Whit" she say as she smiled as she looked over to her roommate" book friends.... are...a....s....i..g..n of friendship for us" she try to say she was really shy what if michi wasn't nice and is a bully like the boy from earlier" my mum is athena" she randly say nervous she held her stomach

Briar looked at the girl as she smiled" Hephaestus" she say as she put the pin on as she smiled" i like reading as you can tell by the pile of books" she say pointing to the books

"Do you like books and want to become Briar's friend? Then you need to become a book friend, since we both like books." said Whitney, since she is replacing Michi's head with their mother's head. 'It not too hard to figure out what a book friend is, since it's just book and friend together.' thought Whitney. She saw Michi make fire spring toward, and both her and Briar knew which god/goddess her parent was. "Yep, her mother is

Hephaestus for sure."
said Whitney, since Hephaestus is the only goddess who use fire.

@Zeldafangirl @The Unamed Character

AnarchyReins said:
(What da heck I got like no notifications. So whats happenin at this moment??)
( Briar, Whitney, and Michi are talking to each other. Aiden just arrived to the school, and Daniel is doing something in his post. )

@AnarchyReins

Briar just looked at her sister" orginally my books are my friends i don't heave any friends" she told her as she smiled" all we want is a book friend" she told the girl as she laughed a little' geez does nobody know what a book friend except for me theo and whitney' she thought

"Well. I am kind of like your friend, Briar, even though I am also your big sister. So that makes me, a sister friend to you." said Whitney, as she started to giggle, since sister friend sounds more funny than book friend. 'Oh my god, sister friend. What next jelly friend...Hahaha. I love putting something in front of friend, since it's kind of funny when you think about it.' thought Whitney.

@Zeldafangirl

Theodore came back from skimming a few books. He didn't find anything he was interested in yet. He walked next to Briar, "Briar, are you doing alright? I've been a little occupied lately. Same with you Whitney. Are you doing fine?" @Blackrose7

Briar screamed as she got scared from her big brother she hid behind her sister" DON"T SCARE ME LIKE THAT" she yelled at him as she was pouting a little" sis big brother scared me" she say as she heard michi will be her friend" you be my friend" she asked as she was surprised that she will @GeoStone @The Unamed Character @Blackrose7

Briar looked at her" um cause i like books and i'm smart i get bullied cause of it i was scared that you wouldn't accept me" she told her." so what do you like to do for fun i'm shy but i'm fun i think" she told her as she smiled still hiding behind her sister since her brother scared her

"Sorry little sister. I forget that you two can get scared easier than me. Who is this?" He just noticed Michi. "Hi, I'm Theodore."

Briar looked at her brother" thats my roommate Michi" she say to her brother" um big brother can you help with my training with big sister i want to be strong like mom" she told him

"Um...Briar is alright now, even though some bully was attacking for no reason. But I took care of the bully without harming him." whispered Whitney to Theodore, since she still holding Athena's spear in her hand. She gently hit Theodore with the end of Athena's spear, since he did kind of appeared out of nowhere. "Don't scare Briar like that, Theo, since we all know that Briar is very sensitive when it comes to jump scares." whispered Whitney to Theodore, since she doesn't want Briar to hear this. "Hey. I am not always scare, Theo. It's just sometimes I don't see you guys coming." said Whitney.

@GeoStone

Last edited by a moderator:
Briar looked at her sister and brother she didn't hear what they were talking about" nope not family issues they just talking" she say as she smiled" how old are you i'm turning 15 next month orginally i'm 14" she say as she sighed she grabbed her stuffed rabbit as she was sitting on her bed again as she yawned a bit she realized she didn't have a alarm to wake her up to go to school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back